Your Thoughts: "Muppet Guys Talking" premieres at SXSW in Austin March 12, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Just found an interesting tidbit from Frank's recent AMA. When asked if he would be open to doing another film with other performers not featured in this one, he responded:
To answer your question regarding our documentary Muppet Guys Talking, yes there is a possibility of more people from Muppets talking that were not on camera this time, including other puppeteers, writers who worked with Jim and especially the workshop people who made the puppets. I think it'd be great for them to share their stories, too, But this time, it was the original Muppet originator/performers of the characters, and I knew we had plenty of stories with them.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, the release date has been known since October, but available for purchase and download via their website... That’s innovating right there.
Oh sorry, didn't know that. But I'm glad we won't have to wait 5 million years for it to go on DVD this time unlike I am Big Bird. :grr:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Really cool that the release just happens to be the same month as the premiere of the new Muppet Babies.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's really cool that they're making the documentary available on their website. Originally I thought I would have to wait 2 years before I could see it! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.