Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Also, keep writing those letters to Disney asking them to release the DVDs. You all know darn well that they want everyone to keep writing them and asking about them, so stop being sad and lazy and get to work, peeps!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Well I'm sure IF and when they release these everyone will congratulate you for believeing but given what they've told us over the years it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen at this point just my opinion and everyone else on this thread.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Well I'm sure IF and when they release these everyone will congratulate you for believeing but given what they've told us over the years it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen at this point just my opinion and everyone else on this thread.
Stop being wrong.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Guys, this really isn't worth fighting over. You can call me a pessimist or a terrible fan but, it's just some DVDs. If it happens:Great! If it doesn't happen, oh well. Either way, there are more important things in life than a DVD. Let's try not to turn this into a big fight :smirk:.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Guys, this really isn't worth fighting over. You can call me a pessimist or a terrible fan but, it's just some DVDs. If it happens:Great! If it doesn't happen, oh well. Either way, there are more important things in life than a DVD. Let's try not to turn this into a big fight :smirk:.
I agree. But the problem here is one guy who refuses to listen to reason. Which, in a way, kinda makes all us fans look bad.