The What Would You Like To Do Someday Thread

Eyeball

Reaction score
I have a ton of movie ideas I would like to eventually make. Let me know if you would like to know about them!
Sure, I'd love to hear them, PM me with time if you like.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but, I was feeling a little sad last night (again) about how I may never meet Caroll Spinney. The thing that I want to do more than anything else in the whole entire world is meet Caroll. He's inspired me so much over the years, his story and his work through Big Bird is the reason i'm a Muppet fan or into entertainment stuff in the first place. Big Bird is the reason I learned how to read, the reason I first learned how to draw, he's the reason I want to be a puppeteer. Big Bird's been my favorite fictional character ever since I was a baby! You guys don't know how much I idolize Caroll. If he were to die, I would bawl my eyes out for days. UGH, I just want to meet him sooo badly, even if I only get to talk to him for a few seconds, it'd be worth it. I need to find a way to meet him, but I don't know where to start.

And second- I want to meet all the Muppeteers, and get to perform with them, whether as a background performer, a right hander or as a more major performer- it's my dream. Even if I only got to perform for one day, i'd never forget it.

I also really want to meet the old SST actors like Loretta, Roscoe, Bob, Sonia, Alison, Emilio, Linda- all of those guys.

Lastly, I want to create an animated TV series- one that celebrates and teaches diversity of all kinds without being too preachy. Mostly, it should be character driven, and should be funny, but also easily transition into some serious and sad moments when needed. It would also be interesting to have some interesting monster of the week type villains, that are creepy but intriguing. Basically, I want to make something that's like a cross between Doctor Who, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Sesame Street, and Steven Universe. I just love creating characters and stories, and writing. That's what I want to do with my life.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but, I was feeling a little sad last night (again) about how I may never meet Caroll Spinney. The thing that I want to do more than anything else in the whole entire world is meet Caroll.
I don't like talking about it, but I think about it from time to time, and I feel the same way, there's a number of Muppet Performers I would love to meet, but Caroll especially, yet I feel like I may never get to. Like I said, I don't like being all "doomsday" about it or anything, but I think I know my chances of meeting someone like Caroll are pretty much very slim and will probably never happen, even though I would like to.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't like talking about it, but I think about it from time to time, and I feel the same way, there's a number of Muppet Performers I would love to meet, but Caroll especially, yet I feel like I may never get to. Like I said, I don't like being all "doomsday" about it or anything, but I think I know my chances of meeting someone like Caroll are pretty much very slim and will probably never happen, even though I would like to.
I think i'll send him a letter soon. I know he gets a lot of fan mail, but I would like to know that i've at least communicated with him in some way. Meanwhile, i'm saving up my money, so if an opportunity arises for me to meet him at say, a convention or something, i'll be ready.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Me? Well, I would really love to play a musical instrument someday. But my conditions prevent me from doing so.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Someday, I'll find a way to send Steve Whitmire a fan letter. Of course, the happiest day of my life would probably be meeting him in person, but a letter will have to do unless a miracle occurs.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Finally finishing & publishing a novel. Frog knows I've allowed other things to distract me too often.
A visit to New Zealand would be excellent.

:fishy: Wuhooaa hi!

NO, Lew. Just no.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Finally finishing & publishing a novel. Frog knows I've allowed other things to distract me too often.
A visit to New Zealand would be excellent.

:fishy: Wuhooaa hi!

NO, Lew. Just no.
*sigh. I've been trying so hard to write the past couple of years, but things like school work, vacations, and special occasions seem to always get in the way. I've been managing my time a bit better recently, but not enough to make as much progress as I would want.