Dreams about Muppets...

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
I recently had a dream that Doc and Sprocket came into my room. They kept talking about how we were making Sprocket a beautiful birthday cake. They started putting the sheets on my bed. I said, "Why are making my bed?" Doc looked at me like I was crazy. "What does it look like? I'm making a birthday cake!" he said. I immediately woke up. I remember I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes straight. I was laughing so hard I was crying! I'll always remember Fraggle Rock and birthday cake whenever I make my bed. :drool:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I had a dream about 2 weeks ago about my puppeteering on Muppets Christmas carol (which is odd because I wasn't born yet) and it was a really good time and everyone was in character the whole time that's all I remember

gravy

Reaction score
When I was very little, I had ''Kermit's Swamp Years'' on VHS. Years later after forgetting about it, I had a dream about the cover of it. I looked it up and it turned out to be real and now I own it on DVD.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I quite the odd dream last night and yes, it was (mostly) Muppet-themed.

So, there was this Gossip Girl-esque apartment and, for those who haven’t seen the show, in other words, it was very large and swanky penthouse apartment…but, with TONS of balloons of all different shapes (hearts, stars, regular balloons filled with confetti), glittery walls and leopard print carpeted floors and it was just, everything my childish little princessy self would’ve wanted to live in and, my current adult-self wouldn’t mind it either.

Now, I had my music on shuffle going through a nice big speaker system (and, I have an odd taste of music…I’ll just leave it at, one minute you’re gonna some Alice Cooper, then you’re gonna get some Nas, Eminem, and N.W.A. and eventually it’ll go into Madonna, David Bowie and then bachata music by Romeo Santos and salsa/latin pop tunes by Enrique Iglesias)

And uh, I was dressed very much like a princess but, in pjs. My pjs (with floor-length robe mind you) were baby pink and I was having a dance party. In attendance to this dance party were tons of Muppets and Sesame Street Muppets (mostly my faves, Big Bird, Oscar—who was hiding in his trash can, Baby Bear, Rosita, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Rowlf, Rizzo, Gonzo, Scooter; really any Muppet whose sketches/character I love, which is most of them), Money Fraggle ,Gobo Fraggle and Sidebottom (yes, not Boober but Sidebottom and that’s because they’re my favorite frazzles) and, the other peeps at this dance party were other characters from cartoons/shows I got into as a kid such as Doug, Patti, Skeeter and Bebe from the Nick cartoon, ‘Doug’, Eureeka, Magellan, and Batly from ‘Eureeka’s Castle’, Chuckie and Tommy from Rugrats and that’s all of whom I remember being there.

We were all dancing when, the song changed to ‘Bailando’ by Enrique Iglesias (and yes, the Spanish version) when, there’s a line in the song where Enrique mentions beer and tequila (he sings: …la cerverza y el tequila…) when Big Bird walked over to me and said something along the lines about how mentions of alcoholic beverages made him uncomfortable and he wanted to change the song.

I was really getting my groove on and got kind of mad and snapped at the poor guy and said, “Then go over to my phone and change the song!”

So, Big Bird goes over to my speaker system, can’t unlock my phone and in a soft tone asked, “What’s your password, Ellie?”

Again, I was already frustrated and I snapped at the poor guy again and said, “Uggggh! Shawn’s birthday, duh!!! But, backward, like it said on your stinking invitation!”

(Shawn is my boyfriend’s name; in my dream, since these were the characters invited to my dance party, they were given said phone password to change the music accordingly during the party as long as we could all dance to it lol)

Anyway, Big Bird replied to me, “O…kay,” quickly entered the correct numbers on my phone and changed the song.

I realized I’d made a huge fuss because I let myself get angry MUCH too quickly and went over and apologized, “I’m sorry big guy, I was just really feeling the groove is all. Hey, dance with me on this song a bit?”

We then danced and half-lip synced to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, me doing he Cyndi Lauper parts and Big Bird being kind enough to lip sync the 2 parts that the parents yell (the: my father yells ‘what’chu gonna do with your life’ and the my mother yells: ‘when you gonna live your life right’ lines) when, Big Bird danced over to my snacks table and got us glasses of punch. The song shifted to one of my instrumental hip hop mixes and I got so into the groove so much that I didn’t realize Big Bird wasn’t dancing with me anymore.

All of a sudden, I felt him tap me on the shoulder and he said to me, “Hey, Ellie, it’s time to get up and go be an adult.

To which I frowned and said, “But, I don’t wanna!”

And then I woke up. Turned out to be a good thing that I woke up since opportunity came knocking at my door but, my dream was super awesome :big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I quite the odd dream last night and yes, it was (mostly) Muppet-themed.

So, there was this Gossip Girl-esque apartment and, for those who haven’t seen the show, in other words, it was very large and swanky penthouse apartment…but, with TONS of balloons of all different shapes (hearts, stars, regular balloons filled with confetti), glittery walls and leopard print carpeted floors and it was just, everything my childish little princessy self would’ve wanted to live in and, my current adult-self wouldn’t mind it either.

Now, I had my music on shuffle going through a nice big speaker system (and, I have an odd taste of music…I’ll just leave it at, one minute you’re gonna some Alice Cooper, then you’re gonna get some Nas, Eminem, and N.W.A. and eventually it’ll go into Madonna, David Bowie and then bachata music by Romeo Santos and salsa/latin pop tunes by Enrique Iglesias)

And uh, I was dressed very much like a princess but, in pjs. My pjs (with floor-length robe mind you) were baby pink and I was having a dance party. In attendance to this dance party were tons of Muppets and Sesame Street Muppets (mostly my faves, Big Bird, Oscar—who was hiding in his trash can, Baby Bear, Rosita, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Rowlf, Rizzo, Gonzo, Scooter; really any Muppet whose sketches/character I love, which is most of them), Money Fraggle ,Gobo Fraggle and Sidebottom (yes, not Boober but Sidebottom and that’s because they’re my favorite frazzles) and, the other peeps at this dance party were other characters from cartoons/shows I got into as a kid such as Doug, Patti, Skeeter and Bebe from the Nick cartoon, ‘Doug’, Eureeka, Magellan, and Batly from ‘Eureeka’s Castle’, Chuckie and Tommy from Rugrats and that’s all of whom I remember being there.

We were all dancing when, the song changed to ‘Bailando’ by Enrique Iglesias (and yes, the Spanish version) when, there’s a line in the song where Enrique mentions beer and tequila (he sings: …la cerverza y el tequila…) when Big Bird walked over to me and said something along the lines about how mentions of alcoholic beverages made him uncomfortable and he wanted to change the song.

I was really getting my groove on and got kind of mad and snapped at the poor guy and said, “Then go over to my phone and change the song!”

So, Big Bird goes over to my speaker system, can’t unlock my phone and in a soft tone asked, “What’s your password, Ellie?”

Again, I was already frustrated and I snapped at the poor guy again and said, “Uggggh! Shawn’s birthday, duh!!! But, backward, like it said on your stinking invitation!”

(Shawn is my boyfriend’s name; in my dream, since these were the characters invited to my dance party, they were given said phone password to change the music accordingly during the party as long as we could all dance to it lol)

Anyway, Big Bird replied to me, “O…kay,” quickly entered the correct numbers on my phone and changed the song.

I realized I’d made a huge fuss because I let myself get angry MUCH too quickly and went over and apologized, “I’m sorry big guy, I was just really feeling the groove is all. Hey, dance with me on this song a bit?”

We then danced and half-lip synced to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, me doing he Cyndi Lauper parts and Big Bird being kind enough to lip sync the 2 parts that the parents yell (the: my father yells ‘what’chu gonna do with your life’ and the my mother yells: ‘when you gonna live your life right’ lines) when, Big Bird danced over to my snacks table and got us glasses of punch. The song shifted to one of my instrumental hip hop mixes and I got so into the groove so much that I didn’t realize Big Bird wasn’t dancing with me anymore.

All of a sudden, I felt him tap me on the shoulder and he said to me, “Hey, Ellie, it’s time to get up and go be an adult.

To which I frowned and said, “But, I don’t wanna!”

And then I woke up. Turned out to be a good thing that I woke up since opportunity came knocking at my door but, my dream was super awesome :big_grin:
Were any Gossip Girl characters in the dream at all?

gravy

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that the government was making adjustments to SS and Oscar was not allowed to have speaking lines anymore along with Hooper's Store being completely removed from the show.

gravy

Reaction score
I have a small memory of last night's dream.

So if you're on Muppet Central Discord (link in my signature), you would know that I'm a vinyl record collector. So, in the dream, my mom got me all kinds of Sesame Street records that I wanted, including Monsters!, Everybody's Record, and so on. I still really wanted The Count Counts!, which wasn't included, and my mom got somewhat angry and said, ''Sorry!'' and I shrugged it off.

That's all I remember and I still really want those records.