Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4715 - Meet Julia

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Finally, there's a muppet for me! I wonder what autism Julia has. Does she have HFA or Aspergers? I have the latter.
Well, I have Asperger's.

Hey fellow Aspie :smile: I think she has HFA. By the way, did you get my PMs about anime and about what happened with the sheep?
Interesting to note that I'm not the only one with Asperger's on this forum. Haven't heard to much about HFA, but I do know about PPD. (Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.)

PonysNPuppets

Reaction score
Interesting to note that I'm not the only one with Asperger's on this forum. Haven't heard to much about HFA, but I do know about PPD. (Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.)
Holy heck I have Asperger's too!! :eek: I kinda think Jim Henson himself had it. I don't think there was ever any "official" diagnosis for Jim, but I would not be surprised at all if that's what he had. Makes me wonder what he'd think of Julia if he was alive today.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Having Asperger's, it's really nice to finally see an Autistic Muppet. Julia does a lot of things I did when I was younger, like hand flapping, carrying a stuffed animal around, and covering her ears when there's loud noises. It's very heartwarming, really. Julia is just so adorable, I hope we see more of her soon.

Finally, there's a muppet for me! I wonder what autism Julia has. Does she have HFA or Aspergers? I have the latter.
Hey, I have Asperger's, too! It's nice to meet other Aspies on this forum.