Star Wars Episode 8 - "The Last Jedi" to debut December 15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppy

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread dedicated directly for Star Wars news, rumors, etc. so I figured "Hey! How about I make one.".

Anyway, Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi. I think its a dumb name (granted I haven't seen the movie yet, obviously) and sounds to similar to Return of the Jedi. Those are my two cents, what are yours?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The title choice is interesting considering "Jedi" can be interpreted as plural or singular. We'll have to wait and see if there are indeed multiple Jedi in the next film.

It's also interesting to see "Star Wars" in red verses the normal yellow text.

The first teaser trailer will debut this Spring. In the meantime, here's the brief production announcement from last February.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the official teaser trailer and movie poster for "The Last Jedi" both announced today...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is "The Last Jedi" panel from Star Wars Celebration in Orlando on Friday April 14, 2017.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I was at Celebration on Friday but missed the major panels but still had a great time! I love the Trailer has a good mix of Old Trilogy and Prequels and I love that!

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
On the Star Wars Show they announced something special is dropping on Saturday at D23 Its either a Trailer or Sizzle Reel which Is a behind the scenes featurette with scenes from the movies, I enjoy Sizzle Reels almost as much as Trailers!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's "The Last Jedi" behind-the-scenes video that premiered today...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And here are the new teaser posters...

Status
Not open for further replies.