The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, this Robot Chicken sketch is so wrong but SO funny. I was forced to watch Hannah Montana by my friend when I was younger and then I'd go to my aunt's house to get away from the show. Guess what? She was a full grown woman who watched Hannah Montana. I've never liked the show but dang this is funny. I did however watch Zoey 101 when I was younger and Zoey Brookes was one of my childhood non-cartoon crushes. But I don't care that they joked about her at the end, Zoey's actress has even been on Robot Chicken before so we know that Jamie Lynn Spears is a fan of the show. If they referenced me or a character I played/came up with on Robot Chicken, I'd be so excited that I'd probably write them a thank you note. By the way, if you are reading this Seth Green:maybe, just, maybe you could put Rose in one of your sketches? It's fine if you don't want to, but if your considering an HTF sketch, I'd be more than happy if you referenced me in there:
Lindsay Lohan's quote about "Hey waiter, who do I gotta *bleep* to get a fresh round of *I couldn't understand what she was saying in that voice* around here," was totally a reference to Brian Griffin's catchphrase.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Today, slept in, then went out to our garden plot with my sweetie and his brother. The three of us hoed weeds, weeded and tilled the raised beds by hand, assembled another raised bed and spread earth and cow manure in them all. Founds lotsa happy worms! It would have been enough to make :grouchy: happy, despite all the cleaning-up. Still lots to do, but now I have that exhausted-but-content feeling that flows after doing some meaningful chore.

Making soup from scratch tonight with lots of veggies and some smoked turkey wings, I have tea steeping, I soaked in a hot bath, and we have the whole night to goof off.

THIS is how you Saturday.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, this Robot Chicken sketch is so wrong but SO funny. I was forced to watch Hannah Montana by my friend when I was younger and then I'd go to my aunt's house to get away from the show. Guess what? She was a full grown woman who watched Hannah Montana. I've never liked the show but dang this is funny. I did however watch Zoey 101 when I was younger and Zoey Brookes was one of my childhood non-cartoon crushes. But I don't care that they joked about her at the end, Zoey's actress has even been on Robot Chicken before so we know that Jamie Lynn Spears is a fan of the show. If they referenced me or a character I played/came up with on Robot Chicken, I'd be so excited that I'd probably write them a thank you note. By the way, if you are reading this Seth Green:maybe, just, maybe you could put Rose in one of your sketches? It's fine if you don't want to, but if your considering an HTF sketch, I'd be more than happy if you referenced me in there:
Lindsay Lohan's quote about "Hey waiter, who do I gotta *bleep* to get a fresh round of *I couldn't understand what she was saying in that voice* around here," was totally a reference to Brian Griffin's catchphrase.
i never liked Hannah Montana ether.