The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There's a mosquito flying around somewhere downstairs near where my computer is and I can't seem to get rid of it right now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Starting yesterday, I have been getting nothing but constant pop-up messages saying Storage Almost Full on my iPod Touch.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Starting yesterday, I've been getting nothing but beeps from my car that the gas tank is almost empty. Message on the dash saying "FUEL LEVEL LOW".

Jinkies and Zoinks, Scoob! What do we do now????!!!!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Starting yesterday, I've been getting nothing but beeps from my car that the gas tank is almost empty. Message on the dash saying "FUEL LEVEL LOW".

Jinkies and Zoinks, Scoob! What do we do now????!!!!
Get more gas.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Looked up information on my college reunion with years ending in 7 or 2 (2012 for me) and figuring that more than likely I can't go because it's too late for me to get time off from work and it's highly unlikely neither one of my parents can get time off from their jobs either and we're trying to save money for when we move to Pennsylvania, ironically that's the state my college is in and registration ends next week. It's times like this that living in another state sucks!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have a hard time getting a job right now and I still don't know what I would like to do when I get out of high school in June. Plus, the fact that I don't know how to drive yet makes it even harder for me to get one.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've been trying to keep it from my older brother that my cat Spencer died (his ex wife was Spencer's former slave) When Spencer died I said something on Facebook & my younger brother's wife gave her sympathy. I then realized that she was going to tell my younger brother (who I don't get along with at all) So I told her to please not say anything to my younger brother who would then tell my older brother , who would then tell his ex wife (the 2 still speak ,I guess for my 10 year old niece's sake :rolleyes:.)
I got a present from my oldest brother today & called him to thank him. He asked me how he did he not know that Spencer died? I asked him how he found out. So he told me everything I said ^^^^ up there. I realize that Spencer was old(17) & everything. But I still feel like I'm in debt to (ex) sister in law even though she's the one that gave him up because he was puking around the house .(sorry to those that are eating) :rolleyes:(she had him til he was 7) I unfriended ex sis in law on FB a year or so ago .

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been trying to keep it from my older brother that my cat Spencer died (his ex wife was Spencer's former slave) When Spencer died I said something on Facebook & my younger brother's wife gave her sympathy. I then realized that she was going to tell my younger brother (who I don't get along with at all) So I told her to please not say anything to my younger brother who would then tell my older brother , who would then tell his ex wife (the 2 still speak ,I guess for my 10 year old niece's sake :rolleyes:.)
I got a present from my oldest brother today & called him to thank him. He asked me how he did he not know that Spencer died? I asked him how he found out. So he told me everything I said ^^^^ up there. I realize that Spencer was old(17) & everything. But I still feel like I'm in debt to (ex) sister in law even though she's the one that gave him up because he was puking around the house .(sorry to those that are eating) :rolleyes:(she had him til he was 7) I unfriended ex sis in law on FB a year or so ago .
Sorry to hear that this happened to you. :frown:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I have a hard time getting a job right now and I still don't know what I would like to do when I get out of high school in June. Plus, the fact that I don't know how to drive yet makes it even harder for me to get one.
Sign up for driving class. Does your school not offer one? If not, plenty of commercial places that do. In most states, your insurance company will give you a discount for going through driver's ed or a similar course, which in the long run will save you or your parents money, and give you confidence and experience on the road.