Dreams about Muppets...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had a dream the other night where I was caught crying at my high school the week we got back from spring break, and guess who walked up to me? Lips and Zoot! They were in human form though (not puppet) and they asked why I was crying. I told them: Ever since 5th grade, I always wanted to play an instrument but my conditions prevent me from doing so and I was not allowed to be in the school band at all. They then asked if I would like to join their band as a vocalist which I accepted. Zoot taught me the saxophone and clarinet along with flute while Lips teached me how to play the trumpet.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Friday morning, I dreamt that I and my fiance had pulled into the parking lot of a peanut factory which we'd been hoping to visit for some time. They had a peanut gift shop out front, with tall shrub hedges hemming in the tiny parking lot. (No idea why a peanut factory...though my sweetie does really like salted nut rolls.) An old touring bus was parked there. As we walked toward the gift shop entrance, a small group of people came out, down some steps, and headed for the bus, chatting amongst themselves and ignoring us. I paid no attention until I saw the Newsman trotting along with them. He wasn't wearing glasses or his trademark plaid, and was the only Muppet present. I turned around to watch him, thinking, "Oh hey wow, I bet that's the real Newsie!"

I was about to go ask for his autograph when my alarm went off. Curses!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I had a dream the other night where I was caught crying at my high school the week we got back from spring break, and guess who walked up to me? Lips and Zoot! They were in human form though (not puppet) and they asked why I was crying. I told them: Ever since 5th grade, I always wanted to play an instrument but my conditions prevent me from doing so and I was not allowed to be in the school band at all. They then asked if I would like to join their band as a vocalist which I accepted. Zoot taught me the saxophone and clarinet along with flute while Lips teached me how to play the trumpet.
Thats a good dream!!

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream about what happened after this cartoon:

After the sketch was over, he rolled away and complained to the producers: “What the heck is going on? I don’t usually get such a noisy audience!”

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Last night, I had a nightmare about Elmo. He looked scary and was screaming in my face REALLY loudly. I know it sounds kinda silly, but it was really scary! I think I had it because of that post I made in the Muppet Nightmare Fuel thread... I told y'all I would have nightmares over that, and I did!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Last night, I had a nightmare about Elmo. He looked scary and was screaming in my face REALLY loudly. I know it sounds kinda silly, but it was really scary! I think I had it because of that post I made in the Muppet Nightmare Fuel thread... I told y'all I would have nightmares over that, and I did!
To give you an idea of what he looked like, he looked kinda like this:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Well, Elmo IS evil...