New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm Clifford! I actually made this account a long while ago, but suddenly got too nervous to actually use it.

I've been a fan of Jim Henson's creations ever since I was a little kid, and his movies and designs have had a big influence on my own art style. I especially enjoy the puppets used in Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal, though there are plenty of "normal" muppets that I like such as Blind Pew and Uncle Deadly.

I hope to use this account more often, and can't wait to start talking to the rest of the Muppet Central Forum community!
The Skeksis rock. Welcome in!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Hi. I love the Muppets and Sesame Street. I watch old Muppet Show and Sesame Street clips when i need to escape from the real world.
Favourite character is Kermit.
Welcome in, Angela! Your avatar...the Chinese gangster nightclub owner from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Hi ho, fellow fans of the Frog, and his friends!

Boy, does that sound weird or what? My apologies, I have a strange sense of humor that takes some time to get used to. Anyhew (as Clifford would say), allow me to introduce meinself. I'm Erin T. Aardvark, and after waiting five months since joining, I am VERY happy to be making my first post! I'm 34 (I turn 35 in three days, as of this typing), and I have been a Muppet Nut for at least 32 of those 35 years. Approximately, anyway.

My favorite Muppet TV show is a toss up between "Sesame Street," "The Muppet Show," "Muppet Babies," and (as of October 2016) "Fraggle Rock." I still haven't decided what my favorite Muppet movie is yet. My favorite Muppet characters are Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Wembley Fraggle, and Red Fraggle.

Another thing I should warn you all about, I'm obsessed with my cat, Snowball. I'm single (not looking), and don't have kids, and they say when you don't have kids, your pets become your babies. My avatar is Snowball with my plush Wembley Fraggle.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello!! My name is Aubree. I'm 14 and I love the muppets!! I'm also really really into Disney and Harry Potter so if you like either of those things I'm sure we'll be great friends. :smile: I'm really excited to get to know some other people who share the same love for the Muppets as I do.
Welcome. I just love your avatar by the way!