"Dark Crystal" Fan Sites

John Kotila

Reaction score

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, I was never aware that DC had its own forums - I signed up a few days ago, but my account hasn't been activated yet. Anyone know if the webmaster for darkcrystal.com is on vacation?

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this disappointing news here, for everyone else that used the darkcrystal.com forums:

"The forums are no longer active and now exist as an archive of the former topics. We hope you'll join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/darkcrystal) or Twitter(twitter.com/darkcrystal), where we will be posting regular updates about the new Netflix project.
With regards,
The Jim Henson Company"

They were closed without notice - I only found out when I attempted to post some news. Such a shame, but they were poorly managed the entire time I used them. Would have been better if a fan managed them instead.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this disappointing news here, for everyone else that used the darkcrystal.com forums:

"The forums are no longer active and now exist as an archive of the former topics. We hope you'll join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/darkcrystal) or Twitter(twitter.com/darkcrystal), where we will be posting regular updates about the new Netflix project.
With regards,
The Jim Henson Company"

They were closed without notice - I only found out when I attempted to post some news. Such a shame, but they were poorly managed the entire time I used them. Would have been better if a fan managed them instead.
Wonder why they shut down.