MC - The Revival

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
*wonders why this thread hasn't been updated in a long time*

*gets pounced on by :news:*

me: What in the world are you doing here, Newsie?

:news:: I am here to sell GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!!

me: oh really?

*Newsie & I then end up having a huge pile of thin mint Girl Scout Cookies drop on us*
*Kylie completely abandons the search for her pet muffin Sparky*
Ooh, Girl Scout cookies! Got any Tagalongs?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
:news: Er. Actually. That bear said he'd do...terrible things if he caught me trying to sell cookies here again...so perhaps...we should consider this bartering for cookies?

In a related story: Stephen Colbert proved correct about the unpredictable aggression of bears!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Kylie: Hey, Newsie, can I get a box of Tagalong cookies?

:news:: Sure! *Newsie hands Kylie a box of Tagalongs* Here you go!

Kylie: Thank you so much! *opens the box of cookies* Mmmm, I love me some Tagalongs. *devours the entire box Cookie Monster style* OOOOMNOMNOMNOMNOMMM. Dee-lish. Anywho, I better look for my pet muffin. *Kylie walks outside and calls for her pet muffin* SPAAARKYYYY? Where are you, Sparky?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Kylie: Hey, Newsie, can I get a box of Tagalong cookies?

:news:: Sure! *Newsie hands Kylie a box of Tagalongs* Here you go!

Kylie: Thank you so much! *opens the box of cookies* Mmmm, I love me some Tagalongs. *devours the entire box Cookie Monster style* OOOOMNOMNOMNOMNOMMM. Dee-lish. Anywho, I better look for my pet muffin. *Kylie walks outside and calls for her pet muffin* SPAAARKYYYY? Where are you, Sparky?
Gem? Well, um... there's something really important I need to tell you. Well, you see, I don't know how to say this but, I saw a cute little muffin come up to me in the park. I saw him lookin' at me with those eyes. And you see, I hadn't had lunch yet, and Sparky was the only food around, so...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Gem? Well, um... there's something really important I need to tell you. Well, you see, I don't know how to say this but, I saw a cute little muffin come up to me in the park. I saw him lookin' at me with those eyes. And you see, I hadn't had lunch yet, and Sparky was the only food around, so...
*GASP* NOOOOOOOO!!! HE WAS SO YOUNG!! HOW COULD YOU!? :cry: