Do not buy from Creature Clones!

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Just to keep this up to date, 'Creature Clones' now operates under the name of 'MJL Puppets'.

Order66

Reaction score
As a foreigner (UK) and someone who was not aware of the issues with his changing business name I made a mistake and ordered with him. Any private advice on how to help move things along would be useful. I did read an article last night about Disney slapping a lawsuit on a group of guys, him being just one of them, but I really don't want to go down that road. I just want my figure!

HELP! :frown:

spencer

Reaction score
As a foreigner (UK) and someone who was not aware of the issues with his changing business name I made a mistake and ordered with him. Any private advice on how to help move things along would be useful. I did read an article last night about Disney slapping a lawsuit on a group of guys, him being just one of them, but I really don't want to go down that road. I just want my figure!

HELP! :frown:
Hi, From the UK too and have been waiting since 2006 for a puppet after paying $1000 to Mike. I Learnt an expense lesson. Let me know if you have any better luck though or any advice welcome.

Order66

Reaction score
Hi, From the UK too and have been waiting since 2006 for a puppet after paying $1000 to Mike. I Learnt an expense lesson. Let me know if you have any better luck though or any advice welcome.
I went through the Consumer Protection people and he responded right away. I provided them with a time line, emails and a copy of a LONG Facebook post with many contributors saying similar things. He has assured me my figure will be shipped by 31/1/19. I shall keep you updated, I can also pass on the contact I have in Consumer Protection?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Is Creature Clones even authorized to sell Muppet and Sesame Street puppets? I can't find info about them on any official muppet sites. They could get in really big trouble for selling these muppets

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Is Creature Clones even authorized to sell Muppet and Sesame Street puppets? I can't find info about them on any official muppet sites. They could get in really big trouble for selling these muppets

No they're not.

They only get away with it because they don't call them replicas. They call them "renditions"