What was the last Henson thing you bought?

123Sunny

Reaction score
I bought some Sesame Street socks from Target

I also got some Henson stuff for my birthday (technically I didn't *buy* it myself but)

I really love that shirt!! And I like coloring books a lot too, I like to color the pictures, cut out the character and have character cut outs on my wall :big_grin:

JT Yorke

Reaction score
I am looking to buy the DVD A Muppet Family Christmas. But i only want uncut version. Anyone know where i can buy it? (preferable not at ebay)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I went to the thrift store the other day and found a ton of Muppet DVDs mostly from the Columbia era, early 2000s, there were like 15 copies of MFS DVD, but amidst all that I found something I've wanted for a while, a Muppet Show Time-Life DVD, it had the Star Wars and Raquel Welch episodes and had some nice special featues + a feature I hadn't known of where you can skip to the scene you want as shown in the screenshot below.

It was only $1 so it was certaintly worth the price, and since I only have TMS S1 and 2 on DVD, yet to but season 3, I don't own the Raquel Welch episode and the Star Wars + Paul Simon episodes aren't even available. So I'm very happy with my purchase.

123Sunny

Reaction score
Last thing I bought was these amazing socks I cant wait to wear

also my friend gave me this :big_grin:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I had a Muppet activity book from 1982 I ran across at a used book store- it wasn't even used- really neat find! Of course, I didn't really need it for anything (I don't have an extensive Muppet collection), so it's since been sold. My only real Muppet collectibles are- besides VHS and DVD copies of The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street (and Muppet movies and specials), mainly just some Muppet comic books and comic strip book compilations and a very select few figures.:smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hmm I think the last few Henson related purchases I made was this comic book.

Reason being is because the artist, Amy Mebberson, is suppose to be at the Denver Comic Con and I was thinking I wanted her to sign it. So we'll see...

There may be other things as well, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh I just remember I also purchased some of those Muppet Mini Mates. I was able to get the packs of "Dr. Teeth/Rowlf, Animal/ Tux Kermit, and Benson and Beaker (both versions) fairly cheap.