Happy Birthday D'Snowth!!!

Schfifty

Reaction score
Another year, another day of fantastic greetings from everyone on the Interwebz.

Happy birthday, Snowthy! Hope you have a wonderful day. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Scar-bro! (Joe-bro? Ah well, they can't all be winners. Let's just stick with Joe Scar) Here I go, rambling again. Well, anyways, I hope you're having a peaceful and satisfying day.

You're really the first person I ever talked to on the internet that I ever considered a friend. And talking to you actually helped me come out of my shell and finally make friends in the real world! So, thank you so much.

Lots of love, KarWash :smile:.

cjd874

Reaction score
Happy birthday, D'Snowth! One of the most consistent and all-around coolest guys on the forum in my opinion. Keep on keeping on, and I hope you have a great day.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Happy Joint Birthday to you and ol' Ferret Face.

Maybe Hawkeye and BJ will stage a fight to commemorate your natal anniversary.
Thanks for another year of being the heart and soul of this place. Cheers.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
:news: Here is a MUPPET NEWS FLASH!
An arctic breeze was noted sweeping down to the Appalachians today. Scientists are baffled by the unseasonably cool wind. This reporter tracked it to what appears to have been its ultimate destination: a large birthday cake guarded by two weird pink creatures! This strange phenomenon--

*Snowths interrupt* Do DOO, do do do!

:news: ...Er...MAY have something to do with a wish allegedly made by the person who blew out the candles on said cake. The birthday celebrant says, quote: "It's about time for this party to get chill!"

*arctic wind smothers the Newsman in a snowdrift*

HAPPY ONCE A YEAR DAY! Wishing you colder weather, fewer bugs, and a year ahead full of happy surprises.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not again!

Happy birthday man!
My wish to have as many eyes as you did not come true this year. :cry:
Another year, another day of fantastic greetings from everyone on the Interwebz.

Happy birthday, Snowthy! Hope you have a wonderful day. :smile:
Everyone? Wow, that's bunches!
Happy Birthday Scar-bro!
Bwahaha! I considered making Jo Scarbro a pseudonym for myself since Scarbrough is so hard for some people to spell, but eh. . . .
That's what MrsPepper always calls me.
Here I go, rambling again. Well, anyways, I hope you're having a peaceful and satisfying day.

You're really the first person I ever talked to on the internet that I ever considered a friend. And talking to you actually helped me come out of my shell and finally make friends in the real world! So, thank you so much.

Lots of love, KarWash :smile:.
That sure was a whole lot of rambling. Hmm, you're the second person who's ever told me I've done that for them . . . guess I've got some kind of positive effect on some people out there.

Right back atcha, slick!
Happy Birthday Jadar!! :smile: Have a fantastically wonderful day!
Kathy (not Greenwood ..been a long time since you heard THAT one before huh?:wink: )
\
At least since . . . the last time I heard that one. Which may or may not have been last year . . . I think . . . but it's all cool; I actually follow her on Twitter now. :wink:
Happy birthday, D'Snowth! One of the most consistent and all-around coolest guys on the forum in my opinion. Keep on keeping on, and I hope you have a great day.
I don't know about coolest, but thanks bunches - never can go wrong with some Ernie and Bert!
Happy Joint Birthday to you and ol' Ferret Face.

Maybe Hawkeye and BJ will stage a fight to commemorate your natal anniversary.
Thanks for another year of being the heart and soul of this place. Cheers.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your post seriously made my day! But nah - I'd rather Hawkeye and B.J. deal me in for a hand or two . . . then maybe afterwards, play a little pin-the-tail-on-Frank. :wink:
:news: Here is a MUPPET NEWS FLASH!
An arctic breeze was noted sweeping down to the Appalachians today. Scientists are baffled by the unseasonably cool wind. This reporter tracked it to what appears to have been its ultimate destination: a large birthday cake guarded by two weird pink creatures! This strange phenomenon--

*Snowths interrupt* Do DOO, do do do!

:news: ...Er...MAY have something to do with a wish allegedly made by the person who blew out the candles on said cake. The birthday celebrant says, quote: "It's about time for this party to get chill!"

*arctic wind smothers the Newsman in a snowdrift*

HAPPY ONCE A YEAR DAY! Wishing you colder weather, fewer bugs, and a year ahead full of happy surprises.
Well, if you can believe it, we are actually below average right now, and have been all month so far . . . in fact, this only the second time I can remember in recent times that it's been below 90 for my birthday (last time this happened years ago, it was down in the 70s, if you can believe that) - it was really swell, except that in summer, whenever the temps drop, the humidity rises, so it was still sweltering today, but at least the cloud cover we had later in the day helped cool things down a bit.

But I'll go along with all that: that would definitely be my ideal birthday, but alas, I'd probably have to migrate to the southern hemisphere for that. :stick_out_tongue:

Happy B-Day, D'Snowth!
Happy birthday Snowths, have a great one today cause it's your day.
*Insert doo-do-doo-doo-doo Muppemogee.
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoy it.
Thank yuh one and all!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Not again!

My wish to have as many eyes as you did not come true this year. :cry:
Everyone? Wow, that's bunches!
Bwahaha! I considered making Jo Scarbro a pseudonym for myself since Scarbrough is so hard for some people to spell, but eh. . . . That's what MrsPepper always calls me.
That sure was a whole lot of rambling. Hmm, you're the second person who's ever told me I've done that for them . . . guess I've got some kind of positive effect on some people out there.

Right back atcha, slick!
\
At least since . . . the last time I heard that one. Which may or may not have been last year . . . I think . . . but it's all cool; I actually follow her on Twitter now. :wink:
I don't know about coolest, but thanks bunches - never can go wrong with some Ernie and Bert!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your post seriously made my day! But nah - I'd rather Hawkeye and B.J. deal me in for a hand or two . . . then maybe afterwards, play a little pin-the-tail-on-Frank. :wink:
Well, if you can believe it, we are actually below average right now, and have been all month so far . . . in fact, this only the second time I can remember in recent times that it's been below 90 for my birthday (last time this happened years ago, it was down in the 70s, if you can believe that) - it was really swell, except that in summer, whenever the temps drop, the humidity rises, so it was still sweltering today, but at least the cloud cover we had later in the day helped cool things down a bit.

But I'll go along with all that: that would definitely be my ideal birthday, but alas, I'd probably have to migrate to the southern hemisphere for that. :stick_out_tongue:

Thank yuh one and all!
Anytime. :smile: