And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There were a few in Germany who did just that. Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda (and one of his closest goons) pretty much had control over the press in Germany. Anyone speaking out against Hitler would be branded a "non-person" and would never be mentioned in the press again.

Kim Jong Un reminds me more of Hitler than Trump ever could.
Same bad haircut, same habit of dressing up in war uniforms covered in shiny medals, same habit of watching goose-stepping troops and tanks parade past him.
Trump may be an incompetent fool, but do you really think he would be the first one to press the red button and start World War 3?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trump may be an incompetent fool, but do you really think he would be the first one to press the red button and start World War 3?
Well, he already unsuccessfully bombed Syria, has expressed desire to bomb North Korea, gave Saudi Arabia a spending spree for our weapons, and has managed to **** off almost all of our European allies. . . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
...did someone delete Snowth and my posts? Unless I was dreaming I could've sworn we posted videos that are suddenly now non-existant...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So Melania and Barron officially finally moved into the White House.

So, anybody seen any good movies lately?
Pretty much as they said they would. When Barron's school year was over they were going to move in to the White House.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Sessions' tapdancing routine today? That is the worst impression of a Southern gentleman I've ever seen.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So where's Tiffany Trump? Does she even exist? I have never seen her on the news like his other kids.