You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you'd laugh hard if for some reason (and it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not) a random SS Muppet accidentally or intentionally started running around on screen shouting random numbers of different lengths and then hear them say 'Count Von Count, eat your heart out!!!!' (Not that I don't like or love our Count Von Count!!!!) I think it'd be hilarious if a random Muppet accidentally became Count Von Count.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
YMBAOMFI...

...you wonder why Disney hasn't added the Muppets into Disney Crossy Road yet.
...you picture Kermit sitting on a log playing his banjo whenever you see a swamp.
...you are very proud of the fact that you share your birthday with a puppeteer (I happen to share mine with Matt Vogel).
...you got crazy excited when you saw the Muppets appear in the 2016 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
...you prefer the Muppet Barbershop Quartet version of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" to the Nirvana version.
...you believe that every kid should watch Sesame Street at least once.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Here's one - YMBAOMF if you can not only name super obscure Muppets - but also super obscure Sesame human cast members. Anyone remember Mr. Ortiz or Mrs. Trump (not to be confused with Melania Trump)?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if....

...you've once had a crush on a muppet character (2 for me, matter a fact). I'm not afraid to admit it either.

...you can feel sympathetic for a muppet character.

...you say you're never too old for the muppets.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if...

Your friends/boyfriend/literally everyone who knows you has accepted the fact that you refer to yourself as 'moi' (like Miss Piggy xD)

You go off on someone in a 90s Nicktoons fan group for calling Mr. Meaty, Cousin Skeeter and literally any other shows that contained puppets 'The Muppets of Nickelodeon'; only The Muppets are the Muppets, never to be duplicated :stick_out_tongue:

You endlessly share 'Muppet Hip-Hop Mashups' made by Mylo The Cat

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You go off on someone in a 90s Nicktoons fan group for calling Mr. Meaty, Cousin Skeeter and literally any other shows that contained puppets 'The Muppets of Nickelodeon'; only The Muppets are the Muppets, never to be duplicated :stick_out_tongue:
I hate it when people call any random puppet they see a "Muppet". Annoys the crap outta my nitpicky self. :grr:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can see the frustration there.

I dunno, at the end of the day though puppet's are puppet's and otherwise inanimate objects unless you put life into the character, so call them what you feel. :stick_out_tongue:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
YMBAOMFI...

...your dreams frequently feature the Muppets.
...you know the names of all the characters from Sam and Friends, and can identify every one of them just by looking at an old black-and-white photo.
...you jam out to Fraggle Rock music with absolutely no shame.

cjd874

Reaction score
YMBAOMFI...

...you jam out to Fraggle Rock music with absolutely no shame.
Or Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem!

Or Little Jerry and the Monotones.

Or Chrissy and the Alphabeats.

Or all of the aforementioned groups.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You know you're an obsessed Sesame Street fan when you've ever gone on Google Maps (or Earth) to see if Oceanview, IL is a real place...

OR if you've ever tried to see if Sesame Street itself is a real place...