Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

DePingPong

Reaction score
Anyone else's videos disappearing? For the past few days, many of my uploads got blocked. A handful of street scenes, and my upload of Bedtime Stories & Songs. It's getting kinda annoying cause it doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I honestly don't pay 100% to what people have uploaded, so I have no clue if something from NantoVision or whoever is removed unless it's a popular thing.

Full home videos I can understand, street scenes not so much. I've gotten some copyright notices on some things SW hasn't even put online anywhere, but I don't notice anything of mine being removed.

Neros Urameshi

Reaction score
I wish to see the following on YouTube (or at least have download copies of them):

Eat Your Favorite Fruits
Eat Your Vegetables
Gabi's Toes (for letter of the day and number of the day)
Litter Rap (Perfect quality)
Somethin' Old into Somethin' New (Perfect quality)
One Thousand Faces (Perfect quality)
Happy Birthday animation (Perfect quality)
The Braid-y Bunch
"Beads arrange themselves in different ways, and finally stick themselves to a girl's necklace"
Do the Jelly
It's Time for a Rhyme (both versions)
Reggae Bounce (perfect quality)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

I'm guessing Pumpkinjfriend saw the conversation on the thread about the leaked episodes and saw the mention of the recently discovered clips.

If any case.... here's "Surprise!" on its own.

(Here's hoping we can get the full clip for the Little Jerry song as well one day. Ooo-wah-doo, ooo-wah-do-be-you, ooo-wah-doo, surprise....).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
While we're at it, here's "I'm Square" and "Wonderful Me" on their own as well...

Frodis

Reaction score
We should all alert the Lost Media Wiki about the David snake charmer skit. It needs to be found. Even Cracks and :batty: at :super:'s restaurant was found before this!!!
I noticed that in the recently discovered "Surprise" street sketch, when Gordon pops his head up over the wall near the beginning, he appears to be wearing David's head dress from the snake charmer bit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It looks to me like I'm Square is cut off at the beginning. Seems like Bert's reacting to something Maria said, and that they should have had a longer conversation (and it looks like Bert's holding a tape at the beginning which doesn't seem to be commented upon).