The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Is it possible to leave your phone on charge, go outside to kick the ball around with the dog to come back in 15 minutes later to find it has now less charge then when you left it
THE ANSWER IS YES

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was all set to get this dream book I wanted to get for months with my last work paycheck tomorrow, but now my dad told me that I have to wait until I finish the batch of books I haven't even started yet.

Makes really me wish I never wasted those Barnes & Noble gift cards I got a couple of months ago. A real big mistake in doing that. Because if I didn't waste the cards and used the money properly, I would've had my book by now.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Two low lifed cunts age 15 and 14 thought it would be ok to to the PI#S and make fun of my little sister and made her cry and these two boys I have known all my life:frown:
I don't want to sound rude or anything, but isn't the word c**t a bit extreme for Muppet Central? I've heard people deem it the most offensive word in the English language.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Two low lifed cunts age 15 and 14 thought it would be ok to to the PI#S and make fun of my little sister and made her cry and these two boys I have known all my life:frown:
I don't want to sound rude or anything, but isn't the word c**t a bit extreme for Muppet Central? I've heard people deem it the most offensive word in the English language.
I swear like a sailor, but yeah, even h*ll is banned on here so c*** is probably also one to avoid.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't have used it but I was so annoyed about what happened so I didn't care what i said
I swear like a sailor, but yeah, even h*ll is banned on here so c*** is probably also one to avoid.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Comcast. My internet keeps going out every single day now and it's getting annoying.