Comic Relief appearances

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Okay. So far I see two appearances listed on two separate trade lists.

First, D.W. McKim has:
"Comic Relief: Red, Sprocket, Travelling Matt"

And MuppetDanny has:
"Comic Relief video: Fraggles & Bean Bunny"

Now, my question is: does anyone know how many appearances the FR characters made on Comic Relief, or any other daytime show, for that matter? Are these two listings one and the same? Please post all about it in this thread.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Boober,

I know that the one on MuppetDanny's list is the 'Helping Hand' Music video.

It includes Red, Matt and Sprocket then Bean Bunny and another Henson Bunny.

They may well have made another apperance, Especially seeing as Matt and Sprocket would have been in England taping the British segments.

Matt also made an appearance on Childrens ITV in the eighties in the UK, If anyone has this appearance id be very interested.

Jim did a Fraggle Rock Press tour in the states with Mokey and a Doozer when the show first started, So there are a few Interviews and Appearances of them somewhere.

see ya

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Matt presented CITV for a while - there was a very short clip of it (without audio) on the recent CITV 20th Birthday Party show.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg

DW's copy is actually the same copy as mine. I did a trade with him some time ago and he wished a copy of it. Far as I know that's the only Muppet like characters guest spot ever done for "Comic Relief" - apart from the Ninja Turtles.

Luke & Warrick

I remember that that one, Also I seem to remember Matt did another guest host but Matt co-hosted with Mrs Grotbags!

MuppetDanny

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Re: Boober,

Originally posted by Warrick
Jim did a Fraggle Rock Press tour in the states with Mokey and a Doozer when the show first started, So there are a few Interviews and Appearances of them somewhere.
So I've heard. If I recall correctly, Foodie told me that he has a clip of the Today Show with Cotterpin Doozer as a guest. Man, I'd sure like to see that.

gravy

Reaction score
Old thread, but who cares.

This was made back in March and I don't know if anyone spotted it, but Miss Piggy appeared.

gravy

Reaction score
Old thread, but who cares.

This was made back in March and I don't know if anyone spotted it, but Miss Piggy appeared.

Whoops! Didn't realize this was in the wrong thread.

Someone please delete.