Iowa Pig in a big city

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
THIS IS ABOUT THE DIVA HERSELF AND MAYBE SHE"LL FIND LOVE AGAIN! Note: This is a different style of writing than I'm used to, so mistakes are prone. Thanks guys!

Chapter 1

It's not easy being in the large city of Las Angles, and being a high class diva from Iowa is even harder. Miss Piggy, the divine swine with a strange attraction to frogs and a pig from the farm, was no exception to the gossip and glam Hollywood has to offer. Although not many pigs can say that they've made it to show business, she could but it wasn't an easy road.

After leaving her farm, she was desperate to make it to a television and that desperation lead her to be in an ad. for a bacon company. The road included being in beauty contest-countless of them, but one of them has changed her life forever. She was in the Miss Bogen county contest and she won-of course, but that moment was when she met the frog that put her on the screen and his name was Kermit The frog. Since they met, they were a couple and even though Kermit didn't admit it, he had a soft spot for her.

That moment was a start of a new journey.
~~~~
Years later: 2015

The pig was getting ready for her talk show "Up Late with Miss Piggy" and to her shocking belief, she wasn't a breakup ruin her.

Breakup? Did you say b..breakup?

Sadly, her dreams of growing little green piggies died when she and Kermit broke up in a public setting-a movie theater.

"Miss Piggy," Scooter called. "You're on in five minutes!" Scooter was Kermit's assistant and he was in charge of getting the swine on set in time for her time to shine.

"Thank you, dear," Piggy said. "Tell me...who is going to be honored by being in moi's presence tonight?"

The gofer started to stutter, knowing the outcome of the situation. "Elisabeth B...Banks."

"What?!" The pig exclaimed in anger as her eyes turned into a darker blue.

That's my cue to go! Scooter thought to himself and scrammed before the swine could run over him with her rage.