New Sababa Plush Sets including The Electric Mayhem Band

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
You know what's funny? well actualy it's not funny at all but "I think" Sababa has been making some small run muppet dolls for about a year now. anyone remeber that animal pulsh in a tux? or a VERY ugly Fozzie Christmas doll? as well as I have seen valentine Kermit dolls (at flea markets or e-bay) with the same kinda Sababa tag, I think that Kermit in the carrot plush is part of this too. I could be wrong but i remember that simaler looking tag.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Those are the Nanco plushes they have the same kind of tag as Sababa plushes. I have alot of the Nanco ones that I have won out of those claw machines.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
oh yeah? make sence. They must have changed the old tag with the top of Kermits face to this new Muppet show style one.

Thanks for that info!

Zack,

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
The 18 inch sababa plushes are pretty fantastic, even if they are just leftover stock from the previous company. Gonzo especially is great looking, i think. Not having the Igel/Catric plushes, i plan to get all 7 sababa. Has anyone seen either Miss Piggy or Bunsen in Hot Topic, Spencer's or any other stores? :mad: :confused: Perhaps those two can only be ordered off of wickedcoolstuff.com...

Matt

Lynnette

Reaction score
Did anyone notice where Floyd's left hand is in the photo of the Electric Mayhem set? :flirt:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Lynnette said:
Did anyone notice where Floyd's left hand is in the photo of the Electric Mayhem set? :flirt:
This was my reaction to this:
:confused: :eek: :big_grin:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I picked up the Beaker & Rizzo plushes at Media Play, along with the Muppets Monopoly, a Muppet Show lunch box, and some playing cards last week. Both Beaker & Rizzo are fantastic! They also had Bunsen & Gonzo, who I thought were good, but not great.

I'm still waiting to pick up that Electric Mayhem set though!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who isn't ungreatful that we are seeing Dr. Teeth et al in plush form for the first time ever?

I mean, we've seen mostly Kermit/Piggy/Animal/Gonzo and sometimes Fozzie for years, now it's time for Bunsen, Beaker, The rest of the Mayhem, Rizzo, Pepe, Chef and the rest to have their turn.

When I saw the Mayhem pic, style be ^%$#ed, I was crying because I had no money. I simply MUST have them!

Out of the larger ones, we do need to see Dr. Teeth, Sam, Rowlf (hopefully as Dr. Bob), Chef, and Pepe among others.

But My concern is I like the Shape of the Naanco Bunsen's head better than the Sabba. Saw a whole bunch of them in a crane machine... wish I could've smashed it open and just payed for the machine (they had ALF, Elmo, Big Bird and Ernie too!)

But no matter how weird the mayhem may look, it's a better sight than those &^%$ Nanco Piggy's!

tomahawk

Reaction score
On the back of the Electric Mayhem plush set, it says that thet will have sets of Pigs in Space and Vets Hospital coming soon. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yup. And Fraggle plushes are coming to Hot Topic next year. :excited:

It's going to get so crowded at my place. :eek: