New Sababa Plush Sets including The Electric Mayhem Band

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
For my sister's b-day today, my parents get me a little something too and vice versa on my b-day, and they got me the Electric Mayhem set! I'm sooooo happy, they're sooo cool! :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool:

Actually, in a way I'm kind of glad that Animal didn't come with the set, 'cause that means that it's just the more obscure characters from EM, although it woulda been nice if they had the complete band too :halo:
Your right, it's better no Animal then, no Floyd or Janice or Zoot, and well if they didn't have Dr. Teeth, sheesh! Of course with the Muppet bust there is no Floyd bust as of now. So it's nice to get this set as As there are many animal pulshes already.

Anyone role up Zoots hair and tuck in under the rim of his hat? that's that I did to make it look he's supost too! LOL!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I think maybe the one real complaint I have w/ the set is that Dr. Teeth's shirt is the wrong color. It should be red strieps w/ dark blue stripes instead of gray-ish stripes and dark blue stripes.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I think maybe the one real complaint I have w/ the set is that Dr. Teeth's shirt is the wrong color. It should be red strieps w/ dark blue stripes instead of gray-ish stripes and dark blue stripes.
too true, I also wish Floyd had a green hat and that he would have his white/gray eyebrows.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
too true, I also wish Floyd had a green hat and that he would have his white/gray eyebrows.

Yeah, that's true too

King Prawn

Reaction score
Has anyone in Europe been having as hard a time as me finding these, probably since I doubt they've reached or will reach Europe.

Anyway anyone know of any online store which'll ship to Europe?

thanks

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Sababa plush Animal to fit with EM set.

Hey guys at Media Play they now sell a sperate mini Animal plush that "kinda" fits in with the EM plush set. The thing is, is that he cost $7.99 though. That's about half of the EM 4 plush set. I'm sure the price will go down at some point, but Animal is a little bigger then the other EM members. There is also that Kermit mimi plush too at some stores from what i've heard on-line, but I haven't seen him yet.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Saw the EM set at the Hot Topic at 101 and Tatum (in AZ) on clearance for $4.98 - so if you were waiting, now is the time