Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
And double Dang in that it looks like Walmart online, also only has Miss Piggy with the express shipping.

Yeahh.... i'm just hoping that on the 12th i'll get a shipping email or some sort of update cause thats when amazon seems to be getting theres in

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
I cant even get a personal response from BBTS. I just got a circular saying that they are busy with their new website and to expect a delay. Not very good customer service. I looked at Amazon, but it looks like Amazon themselves only have Miss Piggy left, otherwise you have to buy from an Amazon seller and still wait it out.
Yea when I got my set they only had a view left, but I'm sure in time they'll be back up and probably for cheaper considering that's happened with the past two waves.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
So got them on the shelf. Janice is impossible to get to stand and her hat will not stay on. The music stands also fall over. Apart from that they are great!

muppetperson

Reaction score
So got them on the shelf. Janice is impossible to get to stand and her hat will not stay on. The music stands also fall over. Apart from that they are great!
I wish they would have come with stands. They tried with Bunsen and Beaker and stuffed up. Even if their feet are too small to put lugs in, they could of gone for magnetic feet!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I got a reply from BBTS and they don't know when Wave 3 will get to them.