MGM Studios Muppets

fozziebear900

Reaction score
I am going to MGM Studios Florida in the summer and i was wondering if they have any muppet beanies or muppet action figures in there shop behind the muppet show attraction there.

Also could anyone tell me where the best places to get muppet things are in disney and the surrounding area.

THANK-YOU

:embarrassed: :sympathy: :concern: :zany: :attitude:

King Prawn

Reaction score
the best and only place inside Disney World is as you leave the Muppet Vision 4D attraction, as you exit you'll find a smoking area just opposite and on the left a giant store, which you can automatically tell is a Muppet store. On my last visit they had different plush dolls, they had Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Rizzo, Statler, Waldorf, Beaker & Scooter, some came in different sizes, you'll also find Bean Bunny and a PVC box-set based on Muppet Vision. There's also some book's, keychaind. Pencils, notpads etc.. i also think you might find Series 1 & 2 of the Muppet Action Figures aswell as many Bear In The Big Blue House items and Muppet T-shirts, they might also have this special collectors coin... which i've just remembered i had one but havn't seen it in a long time, i'm gonna go look for it now.

ps. there's also a Muppet Vision poster and possibley a Muppet Vision bank.

hope that helps

King Prawn

Reaction score
Thank goodness I found it.

it was hidden behind my Bunsen, Beaker, Scooter, Skeeter, Fozzie & Gonzo Muppet Babies PVC set.

fozziebear900

Reaction score
Thanks that has helped me alot. i can't wait to get there now.

Justin

:embarrassed: :confused: :sympathy: :concern: :zany:

Doglion

Reaction score
Hey Justin,

I was just there today, and start working at the studios this Saturday.

They have the Chef playset, series 2 figures, series 1 and 2 busts, all of the big and little plush that we've all seen, the 3-d figure set, the bank, a new rubbery figure set that includes :smile: :mad: :concern: and bean bunny, several different magnets, several different *****, moi perfume, the kermit tiffany lamp....I think that's it. Hope that helps!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by Doglion
several different *****
The Muppets have sunk to a new low :big_grin:

edited- and that just goes to show Disney will put out anything to earn a quick buck or two

King Prawn

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy,

glad you finally posted outside the Monoply thread, this is what we discuss in other thread's, all about the different kinds of Muppet *****.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I've just re-read the whole thread and i can't stop laughing, it's 4:30 a.m over here, everybody's asleep, i'm the only one awake except for afew Seguls outside who are so annoying, i'm trying not to laugh but the more i try not to the more i do, my God i'm even crying, if the neighbours wake up and here me or if my Mum/mom (I'll spell it both ways) walks in she's gonna think i'm crazy. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
??????????how in the world did it let you type that word?!?!
LOL! it was an honest mistake, I wonder how that word got threw!?!?

I would asumes the store is still filled with Sesame Street stuff to? They had some books when I was there back in 2001

Zack,