Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Update, I was able to get Prehistoric Pop/Dino Sing-Along minus one or two songs if anyone wants it. Also of interest to someone might be the first Disney's Silly Songs album from 1991, and the original Wee Sing and Play and Wee Sing Around the Campfire from the 80's. The last 2 aren't in perfect condition, but they're okay.

fragglevision

Reaction score
this might seem like a stretch, but can someone get the three Ace Records compilations from the "Theme Time Radio Hour" and send me mp3s of all the songs from them? They're each for sale individually, or all together in this nifty box (which is also available separately for those who already got the albums before)

SesameFever

Reaction score

SesameFever

Reaction score
Update, I was able to get Prehistoric Pop/Dino Sing-Along minus one or two songs if anyone wants it. Also of interest to someone might be the first Disney's Silly Songs album from 1991, and the original Wee Sing and Play and Wee Sing Around the Campfire from the 80's. The last 2 aren't in perfect condition, but they're okay.
Do you still need the Wee Sing Albums and Mickey Unrapped??

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I don't know of any other hip-hop or RnB fans on here save for me but, I have a good chunk of that music if anyone would like. And, unless something is specifically labeled 'single', I'm referring to the whole album...Lol I apologize for the super-long post.

Kendrick Lamar-D-A-M-N, To Pimp A Butterfly, Good Kid, M.A.A.D City

Frank Ocean-Channel Orange, Blonde

Notorious B.I.G-Life After Death Deluxe Edition, Ready to Die

Ne-Yo-Libra Scale, Non-Fiction, various singles (Because of You, So Sick, Closer, etc...)

Ice-T-Body Count, Power

Ice Cube-Today Was a Good Day (single)

Aaliyah-Aaliyah (self-titled album)

Tupac-Greatest Hits

Eminem-I literally have all his albums including The Marshall Mathers L.P. 2 and the live version of Stan featuring Elton John

B.O.B.-The Adventures of Bobby Ray

The Weeknd-Beauty Behind The Madness, Starboy (Single), Feel It Coming (Single), Or Nah (Remix)

Nas-Illmatic, Stillmatic, Hip Hop is Dead and I Can (Single)

Usher-literally all his albums

Ludacris-Battle of The Sexes, Chickn and Beer, Word of Mouf, Ludaversal

Lauryn Hill-The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

50 Cent-Get Rich or Die Trying,

Lil Kim-Notorious K.I.M, La Bella Mafia, Hard Core

Lil Wayne-Tha Carter 3, Tha Carter 4

LL Cool J-Paradise (Single), Doin' It (Single), Control Myself featuring Jennifer Lopez (Single)

Macklemore-Thrift Shop, Downtown (single)

Mariah Carey-literally all her singles/albums lol

Mary J. Blige-Family Affair, Real Love, No More Drama, I Can Love You (all singles)

Missy Elliott-Where They From (single), Lose Control (Single), Busa Rhyme (featuring Eminem, single), One Minute Man (Single)

Beyoncé-Lemonade, B-Day, various singles (Baby Boy, etc...) also, most of her stuff with Destiny's Child

Kelly Rowland-Like This (single)

Eve-Who's That Girl (single), Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Pharrell-most of his new stuff, mainly his work with N.E.R.D

Kanye West-The College Dropout, Graduation, Late Registration, The Life of Pablo

Fabolous-Into You, For The Money, Can't Let You Go, Make Me Better, You Be Killin' 'Em (all singles)

Fat Joe-Make It Rain (Remix, single), All The Way Up (original and remix, singles), Lean Back

Big Pun-Still Not A Player

Fetty Wap-Trap Queen, 679

Foxy Brown-I'll Be

The Game-Wouldn't Get Far featuring Kanye West (single), El Chapo featuring Skrillex (single)

Geto Boys-Mind Playing Tricks on Me

Ginuwine-majority of his songs

Sisqo-Unleash The Dragon

J. Cole-4 Your Eyez Only, 2014 Forest Hill Drive

Ja Rule, Livin' It up, Always on Time, Mesmerize (all singles)

Jason Derulo-Can You feel the love tonight (Disney cover, single), Want to Want Me (single) and Talk Dirty (single)

Jay-Z-Ni**as in Paris (single), The Blueprint, Vol. 2. Hard Knock Life

Public Enemy-Fight The Power (single)

N.W.A.-majority of their songs

Miguel-Adorn, Sure Thing, Do You... (all singles)

Nicky Jam-Traversuras, Hasta El Amanecer (singles)

Daddy Yankee-Gasolina, Posé, Rompe (all singles)