Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Rtec1

Reaction score
Same here! Think we got Series 2 a couple of weeks after they appeared in the US. To think it's almost been a year since that wave. I love these figures, they trump palisades for me but my only gripe has been the wait. I prey we don't have to wait another year for the final wave!

MisterD

Reaction score
I ordered straight from Diamond Select and they still haven't shipped them. I need to reach out to them and ask what's going on. Unrelated: Has anyone found Series 3 of the Muppets Minimates? I can't find them anywhere.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
I ordered straight from Diamond Select and they still haven't shipped them. I need to reach out to them and ask what's going on. Unrelated: Has anyone found Series 3 of the Muppets Minimates? I can't find them anywhere.
They have a full set up on amazon for $54, and I found a full set on eBay for $50.

MisterD

Reaction score
Yeah. I've seen them posted before. Those two listings are the same store selling on both Amazon and Ebay. So there seems to be only one set for sale anywhere. They're a little overpriced but I might break down and get them. I really only need the Zoot/Lips pack and the Pepe/Newsman pack. I've been seeing the previous sets everywhere but this series is eluding me.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Yeah. I've seen them posted before. Those two listings are the same store selling on both Amazon and Ebay. So there seems to be only one set for sale anywhere. They're a little overpriced but I might break down and get them. I really only need the Zoot/Lips pack and the Pepe/Newsman pack. I've been seeing the previous sets everywhere but this series is eluding me.
Yea, it might be because they're no longer being sold at Toys R Us but that wave of minimates and the current wave of figures seem harder to come by. At this point, unless you pre ordered them you're probably not going to get them at regular price.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
I got Miss Piggy and...well she's cross eyed :embarrassed: luckily I still have my BBTS set so fingers crossed I don't get another defected Piggy.

Rtec1

Reaction score
I don't suppose anything new was revealed by DST over the last couple of days?