Music video parodies you wish Sesame could have done

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Those are wonderful! I really wonder how those parodies would look, as I may make drawings of these ideas of yours, so what do you think?

Anyway, here's a new one:

"You Have Eyes" by Ball & Notes ("Private Eyes" by Hall & Oates), about eyes and what they do.

BlueAM
I would like to see the drawings you made for these parodies!

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
The music video parodies I like to see on Classic Sesame Street using the Sesame Street Humans were:

Tekken 5- Sparking theme (Barking) By The Sesame Street Humans ( Gordon, Bob and Gina) The plot goes like this. This dog can't stop barking at Gina.
Evacauate the dance floor (Move away the dancefloor) by Cascada: Maria.

Tapping Attack (Massive Attack by Nicki Minaj): Some girl and Savion

ISNorden

Reaction score
A few more goodies

• "When I'm at a Restaurant" (parody of "Alice's Restaurant"): Mr. Johnson/Fat Blue is standing in line at some fancy place, lamenting about the bad service he usually gets--with or without Grover, judging by this season! "I can never get what I want/When I'm at a restaurant!"
  • "Forty Ways to Reach Your Mother" (parody of "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover"): Counting and communication in a 2-for-1 lesson. A brother/sister pair (played by two celebrities, maybe?) gets stranded on Sesame Street after their car breaks down, and needs to send Mom a message that they'll be home late. Bob, Luis, and Gordon all have suggestions, which they offer in song: "Send her a fax, Max/Borrow my cell, Nell/Mail is too slow, Joe/to get there tonight..."
  • "What Could I Be, Now?" by the Human Beans (parody of "Who Can It Be Now?"): a child has trouble deciding what to do when he grows up. "What could I be when I'm old as you?/So hard to choose/I've got to think it through..." This one could be done by an Anything Muppet family; no established characters come to mind.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Two Sesame parodies that would have worked after The Lion King hit the theaters:

1. "The Circles in Life" (to "The Circle of Life"): spotting round objects in everyday environments
  2. "What You're Feeling, It's All Right" (to "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?"): emotions in stressful situations

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I was just reading through it and came up with something. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my favourite movies, and it would be fun to combine it with Sesame Street!

"Time Zone" (parody of "Time Warp"): A group of AMs are singing about the different time zones, and doing a dance similar to the Time Warp.

Greengables95

Reaction score
"Tell Me About Art" ( parody of Taylor Dayne's Tell it To My Heart): Pretty self explanatory.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I have two more.

"I Would Eat Anything for Lunch (But I Won't Eat That)" (parody of "I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" by Meat Loaf): A boy refuses to eat the lunch that his mother just served him. It's something he's never tried before, but he's convinced that he won't like it.

"These Boots Are Made for Splashing" (parody of "These Boots Are Made for Walking" by Nancy Sinatra): Before the song starts, a little girl named Nancy wants to play outside in the rain. Her father (possibly named Frank :wink:) reminds her to put her boots on before going outside. Nancy dances in the rain, singing her song.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Looks like I have the honor of bumping this thread. The other day, one of my sisters blurt out that since Eminem released a song called "The Monster", it wouldn't be surprising if Rihanna came to Sesame Street and did a spoof of this song using our favorite furry pals. :insatiable: :super: :laugh:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
"I'm a Chameleon" (parody of Culture Club's "Karma Chameleon") would have made a great song for the Sesame Street Creature Feature!