Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Some of the accessories seem like an afterthought. Crazy Harry can't properly hold the triangle (assuming he's supposed to play it - where is the beater/stick?). His hands look like they were sculpted to hold a dynamite plunger.

I literally think we are supposed to save Mahna Mahna and the triangle for when the Zoot figure comes out.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Tell me this - is there a hole on the back of the balcony so you can hang it on the wall?

Edit: Okay, I found out there isn't, but last question: what is the difference between the TRU Animal and the "deluxe" version? Anything?

Last edited:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Tell me this - is there a hole on the back of the balcony so you can hang it on the wall?

Edit: Okay, I found out there isn't, but last question: what is the difference between the TRU Animal and the "deluxe" version? Anything?
The balcony is set back in, at the back, so you could hang it, resting the nails on the top edge. If there was any difference in the TRU Animal, it would be that there might be less cymbals.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I bought The Lips and Zoot minimates and the Rowlf select pack. I am excited to get my hands on Piggy and Floyed next.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
At the Diamond Select panel they had a slide of The Muppets but nothing new. I'm still hopeful of a 5th wave of figures though :smile:

Rtec1

Reaction score
Wave 3 hasn't reached the UK yet and no signs! I can't remember what interview it came from but wherever it was I thought the DST guy was very coy about Wave 4 reaching the shelves a month or so ago

Rtec1

Reaction score
Anyone in the UK found series 3 yet?
I see they are on Amazon.co.uk but are out of stock at the moment and a seller has them on eBay, but £40 for the Piggy set, he's having a laugh! Good sign that they could be in Forbidden Planet though