Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's why I wrote a little oneshot titled "Music of the Night" in the FanFic section dedicated to Beth (redBoobergurl) which has lots of little one-line ABBA references after I had just gone to the multiplex to watch Mamma Mia.

BTW: Would you happen to have any individual Muppet song/sketch/dialogue clip(s) which mention each of the following?
American Samoa, or its capital, Pago-Pago.
Guam, or its capital, Hagatña.
Northern Marianas Islands, or its capital, Caipan.
United States Virgin Islands, its capital Charlotte Amalie, or its islands: St. Croix, St. John's, or St. Thomas.

Also, I have Waterville from the Emmet Otter stage show because there's a real town named Waterville, Vermont. Would you have any other song that mentions Vermont or its capital Montpelier?

Thanks. :batty:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Would you happen to have any individual Muppet song/sketch/dialogue clip(s) which mention each of the following?
American Samoa, or its capital, Pago-Pago.
Guam, or its capital, Hagatña.
Northern Marianas Islands, or its capital, Caipan.
United States Virgin Islands, its capital Charlotte Amalie, or its islands: St. Croix, St. John's, or St. Thomas.

Also, I have Waterville from the Emmet Otter stage show because there's a real town named Waterville, Vermont. Would you have any other song that mentions Vermont or its capital Montpelier?
Unfortunately, I don't. Sorry about that.

By the by, do you have the Smiling Medley or The Jabberwocky poem scene from the Brooke Shields episode of "The Muppet Show"?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's okay, just trying to finish off my 50 States MUP3 album with the overseas territories.

I'll send you "When You're Smiling", I don't have the Jabberwocky sketch nor the poem as recited by :wisdom: either.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
That's okay, just trying to finish off my 50 States MUP3 album with the overseas territories.

I'll send you "When You're Smiling", I don't have the Jabberwocky sketch nor the poem as recited by :wisdom: either.
Thank you!

Speaking of MUP3 album, someone should put together an album tribute to Steve Whitmire...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That'd be a good project... You'd have to include everything with Kermit from The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson to the present, Everything with Rizzo, Beaker since he took him over, the few times he voiced Link Hogthrob like Smells Like Team Spirit, the time he performed The Swedish Chef for the I Love Lucy screen tests, and Barnyard Boogie featuring Lips, plus every other miscellaneous Muppet he's performed through the years in MUP3 form.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Would it be possible for someone to take the vocals out of this song so that it's just the instrumental?