Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Rtec1

Reaction score
Scratch that about Forbidden Planet, I just called the Shaftesbury Avenue shop and he checked the system and said it doesn't look like they're stocking them anymore

muppetperson

Reaction score
Any update with BBTS
I was just coming on to say that I still haven't been charged. It has gone past the 10 days since I got their email. Sure is taking a long time to get to them since DST shipped them. BBTS must have gone for the cheapest shipping and a walking back packer must still be on the way !!!

VActorDreamer

Reaction score
The 1985 Tara Toy Sesame Street action figures are pretty much in perfect scale
with the new Diamond Muppet line. They're even jointed(probably the last time we'll ever see Sesame Street kids toys that are jointed, as tyco/fisher price/playskool just puts out pointless hard plastic non articulated squatty sesame characters)

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sesame_Street_poseable_figures_(Tara_Toys)

Do you happen to have a pic of the Cookie figure with the DST figures? The Bandai figure is 3.6 inches tall for reference.

Rtec1

Reaction score
Wow this thread seems dead lately! Guess most people are still waiting on Series 3?
I finally managed to snag all 3 sets at a decent price on Amazon here in the UK, should have them by next Wednesday hopefully!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
I received mine from BBTS today. I really don't have anything critical to say other than 1.) Miss Piggy has a real hard time standing and 2.) No explosives with Harry. The amount of accessories is great! I probably spent more time untying twisty ties than I did messing around with the figures. Rowlf, Crazy Harry, and Janice are probably my favorite of the group.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Oh also Lips is in the group photo, and listed on the playbill so on the off chance we do get a 5th wave of figures I'm pretty sure Lips will be a part of the assortment.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Oh also Lips is in the group photo, and listed on the playbill so on the off chance we do get a 5th wave of figures I'm pretty sure Lips will be a part of the assortment.
I am really starting to think that we wont see series 4.