Video: 80's Sesame Street Music Mashup Parodies

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It turns out this isn't a montage of classic 80's sketches, but this is still really awesome!

What were your favorite parodies? I'm curious to know.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I love this! It was nice to see Prairie Dawn and The Count have major roles in this. Also, I really love Cookie's parody of Take On Me, and Abby's version of Don't Stop Believing. I'd love to see full versions of those.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This was amazing! I love that they got permission to use the actual music for the songs.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, it was definitely cool.

I pretty much lost it once they used Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up." But I also really liked seeing "Girls Just Want to Have Fun", "Take On Me" and "Don't Stop Believing."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh wow, interestingly enough, I heard "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey on the radio after going grocery shopping the day this was uploaded :stick_out_tongue: (but I guess that's no surprise, it is a great song and many stations play it often; I even kept my car running till the song finished).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Abby nailed it!
I lov love love this video! This is Sesame getting back to there roots, and doing what they where created to do! This was highly entertaining, silly, and also educational all at the same time. This is the Sesame Street I remember, and grew up with.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Love this!!!! Made me laugh like crazy, especially since Prairie Dawn is always getting herself into problems!!!! Very good parodies if you ask me!!!

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
I loved this video! I particularly liked Rosita's "Karma Chameleon" parody as well as Cookie Monster's "Take on Me".

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to put Two Heads Are Better Than One from the Facebook video on YT? That's the only one that had a significant edit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Perhaps the best web-exclusive video SST's produced in a while.

And yup, can't say I was expecting them to Rickroll us, but they did.