Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MOZ certainly wasn't perfect, but it definitely was an improvement over VMX.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
If there is any project Steve saved, it's VMX! Between Kermit's psychotic tantrum, the song with Gonzo and his Wembley Fraggle impression on the way back to the theatre in the end, the movie is actually worth watching. Kermit's tantrum in particular is one of my favourite Muppet moments.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is where I disagree, I felt Kermit's tantrum was really OOC for him, and it's one of the things that kills the movie for me.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
This is where I disagree, I felt Kermit's tantrum was really OOC for him, and it's one of the things that kills the movie for me.
Fair enough. I suppose it just appeals to my sense of humour.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If it's humor, then I'd say a character who's prone to tantrums like Nostalgia Critic, or even Kanye West (though, to be fair, his tantrums got old quickly), then yeah, I'll agree that's funny. Still feels OOC for Kermit.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If it's humor, then I'd say a character who's prone to tantrums like Nostalgia Critic, or even Kanye West (though, to be fair, his tantrums got old quickly), then yeah, I'll agree that's funny. Still feels OOC for Kermit.
I'm not quite sure what tantrum your talking about in vmx but This is Kermit at his finest!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kermit flying off the handle because someone else (Fozzie, Grover, whoever) is frustrating him is one thing; Kermit screaming about wishing he had never been born in a fit of sorrow and self-loathing (yeah, yeah, I know it's supposed to be a take on IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE) is kinda left field.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I have to strongly disagree with you there. VMX wasn't amazing, but it brought back some forgotten characters and a good majority of the muppets like Fozzie and Gonzo were in-character after a movie of picking noses and being scared to get their brain sucked out. The songs weren't half-bad either. MOZ is just awful, there's nothing funny or interesting about it.