Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well, this just made its way to YouTube:

I think the endings of the remakes were more hysterical...I'm sure you can see why...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I won't lie. The D one felt kind of rushed. But on a random note, the voice sounds like Joe Raposo. Anyone agree?

gbrobeck

Reaction score
The scene from season 20 where Maria and Luis tell Big Bird that they're having a baby. We've seen short clips of this on the 20th anniversary special and the A&E documentary, but this is much more complete, although it is missing the very beginning:
I remember this so vividly. My mom said after watching it, (I would have been about 4 years old) I came up to her and asked if it was true that I grew in her belly because I saw it on Sesame Street.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Props to @Oscarfan for this one:

I'm thrilled to see the full version on YouTube. I remember I used to have this one on tape (or, I think I did, anyway) from Noggin's 123 Sesame Street before it got taped over. And boy, this song tripped me out when I was young. Stop motion didn't always agree with me back then.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
By the way, after watching the 70's promos, I gotta say, it is disappointing that they weren't included on the first two Old School boxsets.... But there's always plenty of material I could say should have been included, but that's another problem for another day.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Regarding this clip, I won't lie. I could never stand Brian's Telly voice; wayyyyy too whiney and scraggy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

For what it's worth, here's Herry's family song on its own. I gotta say though, I always get a sick feeling watching clips with Northern Calloway in his later years just because of how out of shape he was, and he had alot of legal issues going on at that time before he eventually got fired and passed away.

On a random note, I remember being very confused as a kid when I watched the "Monster Hits" tape and wondered why Herry's mom had a different voice in the linking footage (and on another random note, I remember finding that scene difficult to watch as a kid because of how emotional it was).

Also, speaking of Northern, here's the early version of "A Very Simple Dance" on its own with Northern in his prime, courtesy of @hooperfan: