Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Is sokay, me ate one of the cookies from the batch we made for ourselves.

Milk and cookies by the pool? Meh, so long as you don't start eating them in bed.

Katzi428

Reaction score
hearing the knocking at the door and going to answer it.... ERNIE!!! :excited: You Bert Bryan and Big Bird made it!! Great to see you!! giving :stick_out_tongue: a big hug Hey everyone! Look who's here!!
:super:: Ernie!! How are you!!
:hungry:: Hellu Ernie!!
Prairie : Hi!
Robin: Hey! Great to see ya!
going in my room to retrieve Bert's present I know today is Bert's birthday but I won't be able to give it to him until tomorrow. It's the book Even MORE Boring Stories .There's one story about pigeons eating bland oatmeal . So Bert should enjoy that one.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
BERT: (sitting on the bench outside Room 3 reading Even More Boring Stories) "And John the Pigeon sat quietly eating the bread crust as he waited for the shower curtain to dry." Suspenseful! (Laughing his famous laugh). I must thank Kathy and friends for this page-turner.
(Ernie just shakes his head)
BRYAN: Hey, guys, I'm getting a little hungry. Any thoughts on dinner?
BIG BIRD: There's Friendly's.
ERNIE: How about Everybody Eats!?
BRYAN: Maybe Ed has some ideas. I'm sure there are lots of new spots that have popped up recently.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey Bry. Those spots are good, there are a few other spots in town. Hmm, lemme see...

Rock & Roll Deli, good food and good music there.
House of the Rising Dim Sum for hot Asian BBQ or pastries.
Kublai Khan's Stir-Fry, not sure if that's the name, I know Gina and :news: like that place's Chinese take-out meals.
La Casa de Comida for Mexican fare that Kathy likes.
The Loving Kernel for our fine feathered friends.
Flyburgers where frogs hop off to.
And of corpse, our personal favorite, the Bat, Bolt & Skull Club or sometimes we'll sneak off to the Monster Mash Diner depending on the mood.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: Boy, this maple latte is delicious. Makes me feel like I'm back in Canada. How's that birdseed milkshake, Big Bird?
Big Bird: Perfect!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After gutting some posts from the message boards that were outright crude crap...

Feels good to get back home after a quick pizza dinner with my second brother and his girlfriend for her birthday.
:insatiable: You eat any cake?
Yeah... And me tummy's still smarting a little, man, that Costco triple chocolate bomb cake can be too much chocolate at times. I much prefer the Boston scream pie.

*Ed sits back to relax with some MCR music playing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Slips a birthday card for Prairie wishing her a happy belated birthday, inside are a pair of tickets for Manhattan Melodies which is playing at the RC Multiplex.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie squeals with delight Oh thank you for the tickets Ed & Scare Crew!!:excited: That was so sweet of you!! Since Chef & Rowlf are out of town ,we're celebrating tomorrow with a barbecue. by the pool.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No Prob Prairie. Dunno if we'll be in tomorrow evening, I'm in a "wait-and-see" pattern cause I would have liked to go with my mom and sibs to the local Cheesecake Factory as a gift for her anniversary today, but like I said, it's influx for now. :shifty:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: sigh:mad:
Let me guess...you're mad because you didn't see the solar eclipse today.
Robin nods And my class and I were really lookin' forward to it.
I'm sorry. Didn't they say there's another one in 7 years?
Robin: I dunno. shrug If there is it won't be the same .
Why don't you look Online? They might have a decent view of how it looked. .
Robin: Yeah....OK. Mom? Can I call the swamp and see if they got a view of it?
Sure. Hey Robin?
Robin: Yeah?
You're not mad that you have to live here instead of the swamp are you?
Robin: Wha? No! That's silly! I love it here!! I just know that parts of here saw the eclipse better than others did. So maybe the swamp saw it .I'll be right back .
15 minutes later
Robin: Nope. Mom said they couldn't see it all.
Awww...that stinks!
Robin: Well at least I know I wasn't the only one around here that missed it. She sends her love by the way. She was in the middle of making a grasshopper pie. Yum yum!
(I'm about to turn green but then I remember there's a PEOPLE version of a grasshopper pie too!:wink:)
Well tomorrow I'll make my own version of a grasshopper pie!
Robin: With real grasshoppers!
Nope! With those mint cookies
Robin: Tasty!