Your Thoughts: Muppet Monopoly Collector's Edition

Gonzo

Reaction score
BTW,

I was at a games store this week that sells all the other USAopoly games, and asked about the Muppet Monopoly, and they said I was the fifth person that morning who had been in asking about it. So evidently the word is out, even among the non-freaks.

Unless she was just being nice. But somehow I doubt it.

:big_grin:

Can't wait to get my mitts on this in person!

And lose to my wife!

Cause then she'll feel guilty and need to comfort me.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Grandmaster C

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Can't wait to get my mitts on this in person!

And lose to my wife!

Cause then she'll feel guilty and need to comfort me.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Might as well just lose on purpose then. :wink:

:cool:

Kermielovah

Reaction score
Monopoly Rocks

I already got my Muppets Monopoly. I saw it here, fowarded it to my dad, and he ordered it for my b-day. I can't wait to play! THe board looks awesome, the cards are cool, the penguin and chicken cards and really funny. The figures are cute. It is a total treat! I love the creators! You are my gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until Dad plays it with me!
:smile: :wink: :crazy:
P.S. At the mall I saw it at a vendor during a sports thing in the mall. He had a ton and that one was there so it is out there and available. Keep an eye out!

Reaction score
I have played it. And love it

I got my Game in the mail yesterday and my husband and I started to play we were up late, having a blast and were still not done. I had decided to not read the reviews and all the details of the game so it would be a surpise when I played it and it is really cool. :halo: The tokens look great but I do have to say I think Fozzie looks the best when it comes to the detail. And I love Animal on the $50.Tonight we are continueing on. Just a side note, I am beating my husband badly so far. The majority of his properties are morgaged and he has very little money. Funny thing is I feel a little guilty beating him so badly :embarrassed: .

Has anyone else played yet?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I just got the game Thursday and i'm loving it!!! It really is a Muppet fan dream product come true!!!!

I already have a play date with a bunch of my friends!!! this will be the hit of the muppet party's I host! now i'm waiting for Muppet Party cruse!!

Zack)Rowlf the, hoping for more Muppet game pecies Dog.

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
I saw the Muppet Monopoly at a Virgin Entertainment store over the weekend, which surprised me since I didn't think stores like that would have the game until later in the year! Anyone else picked up the game recently or have any sightings of it to report?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
"Anyone else picked up the game recently or have any sightings of it to report?"

Yes! Yes! Yes! I just saw it today at Media Play!!! if only I waited a week i wouldn't have had to pay shipping...oh well it's an awsome game no matter what!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, Media Play had a whole heap of Muppet stuff! besides series 4 though :smirk: :wink: Dog.

Rowlfdude

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy said:
I saw the Muppet Monopoly at a Virgin Entertainment store over the weekend, which surprised me since I didn't think stores like that would have the game until later in the year! Anyone else picked up the game recently or have any sightings of it to report?
Hello There, Monopoly Guy. I just picked up the game today and it is stupefyingly stupendous :crazy: ! The graphics are wonderful and it's great fun to play this classic game with a Muppety twist. You and everyone else at USAOPOLY did a great job.

~~Eric~~
:cool: