Your Thoughts: Muppet Monopoly Collector's Edition

Reaction score
I just bought mine last night at Suncoast and it is the greatest thing in the whole world. Everything is just beautiful. My fiance and I played it last night. He even thinks it's awesome and he's not a big muppet fan. :smile:

towels

Reaction score
I probably overpaid for mine at an independant games store yesterday, but for some reason after I picked it up, it just wouldn't leave my hand...
:rolleyes:

This was obviously made by fans. All the attention and detail are awesome. I even managed to resist looking through all the Penguin and Chicken cards until after a couple of games had been played.
Now...what's the word on the additional tokens?
:smile:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Finally....the Rock has come...Nah wrong website sorry :smile:
I finally had my birtday and got Muppet Monopoly. Mind blowing, I knew what the board would look like but gosh amazing fun, I am planning a Muppet Monopoly Party on Monday.
Thank you sooo much to everyone who worked really hard on this piece of art,
You all made my day
:smile:
Jamie

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I bought mine last week from Media Play. I was so glad to see it. I've played it just once though........and I lost :boo: :frown: But it was still fun!!! It's the greatest.......that is until Bewitched Monopoly is made :wink:

tannytoon

Reaction score
Muppets Monopoly

What do you think? Do you own one? would you change something? I like it but I think that the chance and comunity chest could be something else... what do you think?:smile: