Confessing Crushes...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
So I just got into the show "OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes!", and I think I have a new crush...

Raymond. He reminds me a lot of Mettaton from Undertale (whom I also have a small crush on), so maybe that's why I like him. Plus, he has a sexy voice, too...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
For a change of pace, I'm going to give a different prospective this time. One of my close friends told me who his waifus are (I'm not saying his name for privacy reasons, but either way you get the idea):

(Not surprising at all)

(The only waifu we've both had at one point)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's another one...

Minerva Mink from Animaniacs.

She was probably my second cartoon crush after Jessica Rabbit... And speaking of which, seeing her in that Jessica Rabbit-esque outfit in "Moon Over Minerva" pretty much made the rest of my day when I saw that episode.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here's another one...

Minerva Mink from Animaniacs.

She was probably my second cartoon crush after Jessica Rabbit... And speaking of which, seeing her in that Jessica Rabbit-esque outfit in "Moon Over Minerva" pretty much made the rest of my day when I saw that episode.

I don't remember that character, but I know one thing:If I had seen her when I was younger, she would've totally been one of my huge crushes

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I recently read an HTF fanfiction where Giggles (and two others) grow to giant size. This fanfiction made my love for her grow as large as her body was in the story. Sound corny, let me put it this way. Most characters would take advantage of becoming giant and do Godzilla-type things. Giggles however, was still a complete sweetheart:she even cried when one of her friends threatened to squish Cuddles. That really shows everything I love about her personality in one short fanfiction:
http://happytreefanon.wikia.com/wiki/What's_the_Big_Difference?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've got a question:Like I've mentioned before, Giggles is usually an extremely sweet girl (and in all of the canon episode she is). But there a few fanon ones where she gets a little more brutal with her actions. She's certainly never Maleficent or anything, but her behavior will sometimes becomes a little edgier than the sweet girl we know in the real show. Here's where my question comes in........is it normal that I like the moments when she acts out of characters? Maybe it's the shock factor of it or maybe it's because I like the idea of her being tough and actually defending herself, but those moments always seem to make my crush on the character grow even more. I'm just curious to whether this is normal or not.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't like that little Mimi bunny character from HTF's fanmade universe anymore. I listed her amongst my crushes in a previous list, but now I absolutely can't stand her. Here's why:She attempted to end Giggles and Petunia's friendship. What kind of sick person (errr, rabbit) would try to break up two best friends for no reason like that? Neither of those girls did anything to Mimi and yet she just attempted to screw with the beauty of friendship completely out of the blue like that. Thankfully though, Giggles and Petunia became friends again and ultimately got the last laugh (what they did was SUPER clever, by the way. I'm not gonna spoil it just because it's so funny). But yeah, no more Mimi for me!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One episode had Giggles tie herself to a tree while Lumpy was cutting down the forest. She was pretty much saying "If you destroy the environment, you'll have to kill me too,". Wow, she would risk her life for the other characters to remain in a safe, pollution-free world? That sums up everything thing I love about her in one scene. That alone just shows how selfless she is, some fans say that it was her being stupid:I think it was the exact opposite. It was one of those times when a character's true personality is summed up in one scene. I seriously had more respect for her as a character than I ever had before. Sometimes because of how she's pretty and cute, I forget about her personality. She is one of those characters that her looks aren't the only reason I adore her and that shows why I do right there.