Muppets Courtyard Area coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

pjtoadie

Reaction score
"Oh but don't worry! Muppet Vision is here to stay!"

Sure, Disney.

It would be SO easy to rebrand. It is very loosely Muppet Themed. All they would have to do is take down some of the artwork, and put up a new sign. Much to my disappointment, I have to side with DarthGonzo
You're right in that it would be easy to rebrand, I just would be a little surprised if they rebranded it so soon. Notice I put a little surprised lol :wink:

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
One of them one of the oldest attractions at the park and the other is a barely themed restaurant. Meanwhile, the fountain became a planter, the Muppetvision signage was cut back significantly and the Kermit balloon was removed.

If this area isn't something else completely by the end of 2018 I'd be shocked.

pjtoadie

Reaction score
One of them one of the oldest attractions at the park and the other is a barely themed restaurant. Meanwhile, the fountain became a planter, the Muppetvision signage was cut back significantly and the Kermit balloon was removed.

Good points! What about the rumor of the Muppets/Star Wars show?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
"Oh but don't worry! Muppet Vision is here to stay!"

Sure, Disney.

It would be SO easy to rebrand. It is very loosely Muppet Themed. All they would have to do is take down some of the artwork, and put up a new sign. Much to my disappointment, I have to side with DarthGonzo
Don't side with such a pessimist. It's wrong.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score

Glad I went last December so I was able to see this stuff then.