The one thing on the internet I can no longer stand...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do you still have the story, I kind of want to read it?
Eh, honestly I was just really immature and tried being that internet tough guy. I eventually got banned and honestly just never bothered to return (not like I really had a choice, right?).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if half the community there were autistic (not saying this is bad, mind you, just an observation) because half the community there doesn't seem to really understand what's going on in reality.

I could also say the same thing for the Supernanny wiki.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if half the community there were autistic (not saying this is bad, mind you, just an observation) because half the community there doesn't seem to really understand what's going on in reality.

I could also say the same thing for the Supernanny wiki.
Well, @mimitchi33 said, earlier in this thread, that a lot of the Scratchpad people (along with the Pooh's Adventures people) DO claim to be Autistic. So I guess that explains their fixation with preschool shows. Like Mimitchi said, many Autistic people are fixated with things that they're "too old" for, like preschool shows.

And there's a Supernanny Wiki? Wow. People always say that there's an app for everything, but they never point out that there's a Wiki for everything, too.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I did this back in January 2014 on TV Tropes with a movie I was making about Pokemon, and I regret ******* the tropers off. I did it before that too, editing episode lists on Wikipedia so there could be things like a Rocko and MLP crossover and a fake Courage episode, and I was 10. Heck, when I was seven, I'd edit SpongeBob episode transcripts and such so Sonic characters could appear in them!

Luke kun

Reaction score
This picture literally sums up everything wrong with the Internet
Oh, I know what you are talking about! Scratchpad Wiki, that website with awful fan-made crossovers and mash-ups almost as bad as Pooh's Adventures such as CartoonTales, Kids' Clubhouse, Strawberry, Alvin and The Great Escape, Disney's House of Kids, and the infamous Throws A Tantrum series.
And of course your sister's wonderful Ojamajo Doremi version of Fib from Outer Space. I know she regrets it but I can never take Jennifer Sekiguchi seriously anymore, or hear MMMBop in the same way ever again.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've gotten trolled by people who wrote this garbage a few times. A while back, this guy posted to the official Robot Chicken Wiki the episode title and release date of the season 9 premiere I've been waiting for for a long time. Naturally, I was quite excited to hear this. A few days later I checked the Wiki again for information and found out the episode was fake! The title, the sypnosis, the premiere date, all of it was complete and utter bullcrap. At least the guy who posted that nonsense got banned for doing it and additionally, this smarta** has caused the Wiki to start cracking down on false information so I'm not gonna have to get my hopes up about any other fake episodes in the future.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Funny thing is, I actually can stand Scratchpad Wiki, or at least their parodies. I make parodies that make sense, or have characters in roles I think fit (if there's a character who's gone inside in a "Fantastic Voyage" Plot, you bet I make that character Cyborg in my DC parody.) I actually edited "BJ Screams" to contain a different ending where me, a friend of mine who worked on an anti-Barney game in the 90s, and Cyborg and Reimu tell off the adults and Barney and take the latter to prison.