Borked

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's amazing! And the Kermit is great too. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
omg - I think he looks amazing! :hungry:

A character that is rarely made as well.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, all. I think that - as Blue Frackle says - because he's not replicated all that often (and doesn't get as much screen time as some of the others), it's probably a bit easier to make a Swedish Chef that looks "around about right". If I look closely, the lower lip size is smaller than the current Chef (though about right for some earlier ones), the skin, nose and hair colours aren't exact, and overall the whole thing is maybe 5-10% too large.

Still, overall I'm pretty happy with him. Next step will be to find someone with larger hands than me to convince them to stick their hands in some alginate so I can take a cast.

muppetperson

Reaction score
that's a good idea. All I need now is to locate some in Australia to reduce the op scene shipping costs!
That would be a hard call. Most maniquin hands that I see are either plain, heavy resin, or jointed wood. The ones in the listing are hollow PVC as well
as looking realistic, with veins. Shipping seems to have gone up dramatically from The States. Good luck.