Kermit replica

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Still trying to get a decent internal head/neck and body armature in place, but this one will do for the time being!
Plus, if you need a good thing to make his head look normal, you could find to buy a wooden hand model, like this:

Bear Man

Reaction score
No chance that Gonzo will be joining the boys - at least, not one I made myself. I have the MR version, but the thought of finding the right fur (not much choice here in Sydney!) and carving a proper nose is well beyond my capabilities!

Interestingly enough I did go looking for wooden hands last weekend. The only sort I could find had a fixed thumb without the rotational capabilities in the image you've provided. I might go searching online, and if the item cost, shipping charges and poor Aussie dollar exchange rates don't end up making it prohibitively expensive, I might try buying one.

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm building a Kermit replica and would love to hear your feedback...I think the eyes may be a bit too far apart?

Perhaps the eyes distance, yes. And the tongue looks a little rounded, maybe? But it seems great for me. What green did you use? Do you know what's the right color?

Chuk

Reaction score
What's a good pattern for Elmo from season 32 or season 33 because I'm thinking of either using the mostro pattern or the ovale pattern or the rotundo pattern? Any advice

Bear Man

Reaction score
What's a good pattern for Elmo from season 32 or season 33 because I'm thinking of either using the mostro pattern or the ovale pattern or the rotundo pattern? Any advice
I don't know Elmo well enough - ask the Project Puppet people for their advice. They won't be able to tell you what pattern precisely is used for Elmo, but they should be able to advise on what they have that would be closest.