To everyone in Hurricane Irma's path...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi guys.
The hurricane is supposed to hit down here in FL. But thank goodness I don't live near the water. Otherwise I would have evacuated long ago. (I'm in central FL. ) and we were told we didn't have to evacuate.
That's good.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Two hurricanes at the same time? That is very scary. To all the people who have been affected by Irma or Harvey, my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their loved ones. I can only imagine the horror of having a family member or friend who's caught up in one of those storms right now, :frown:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi guys.
The hurricane is supposed to hit down here in FL. But thank goodness I don't live near the water. Otherwise I would have evacuated long ago. (I'm in central FL. ) and we were told we didn't have to evacuate.
It's not just going to be near the costs. Last I have heard this storm is going to affect the entire state! Also Georgia, South Carolinaand even some nasty stroms conning my way in Tennessee. So the South is in for a hurting like none other.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's definitely been raining and drizzling down here in the east coast. I'm thankful my grandparents on my mom's side don't live in NC anymore (my grandpa unfortunately passed away in 2015 and my grandma now lives in a retirement home close to my house).

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
That's good.

Honestly, I'm glad I don't live anywhere near the ocean. We may get the occasional tornado up here in MI, but we don't ever get hurricanes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, because of Florence, more tropical air is being pushed into my area, so it's way above average again for the next two days. When I checked the mail earlier, it felt like stepping out onto a south Florida beach in the middle of the afternoon.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Funny thing is, we were actually planning to go to the east coast for vacation sometime this weekend, but we canceled a little over a week ago for reasons unrelated to the weather.
Anyway, I do hope as few lives are destroyed as possible. I'm a bit worried, most of my extended family lives in North Carolina, which is one of the places the storm is supposed to hit the hardest.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Although my area is forecasted to get a lot of rain, thankfully we're off Florence's beaten path. Hopefully not many lives will be lost!