Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Rtec1

Reaction score
Think we should knock all this on the head now, no need for people to be kicked. I see it from both sides, maybe a little over critical from one, and a little over protective from the other.
You can't please everyone, I've loved all three series with very minor criticisms, my only concern is still over the final wave.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Think we should knock all this on the head now, no need for people to be kicked. I see it from both sides, maybe a little over critical from one, and a little over protective from the other.
You can't please everyone, I've loved all three series with very minor criticisms, my only concern is still over the final wave.
I admit to being protective for reasons I can't discuss, but that one particular member, for someone who collects these, doesn't seem to like them very much. It's strange. The same was the case with previous products like the Palisades. However, the funny thing is that Palisades received 10 times more criticism than these. I guess perspective is in order all around. I'm very proud of the Palisades too. Great stuff. The DST Piggy is hands-down better and we got a Foo Foo too. Something Palisades neglected. Oh, and the head moves. The dog is articulated. The leash, on the other hand, is very odd. I still don't understand that thing. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Is the line ending after only three series? Will S4 be released? Not that I've bought any of the DST line, but their continued success means that Muppets figures whether full action or small-scale Minimates are still in the public's eye/purchasing power.
:confused: :concern: :skeptical:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Huh? Is the line ending after only three series? Will S4 be released? Not that I've bought any of the DST line, but their continued success means that Muppets figures whether full action or small-scale Minimates are still in the public's eye/purchasing power.
:confused: :concern: :skeptical:
Too soon to tell at this point. Diamond has been a bit cryptic in their response, and said the sales of Series 3 action figures and pre-orders of 4 will determine if 4 is released. The minimates are done.

Foodie

Reaction score
I dunno if this has been pointed out yet but, today, 9/10/17, at Barnes & Noble, I was able to get the Kermit, Robin & Bean figure set for 75% off, which came to $4.02. ( They almost gave me the 2 cents but I was all " Nahhh. I've got 5 ones. " ). So, if anyone has one near them, it may be worth a look. The figures are close to the quality of the Palisades line as prolly most folks who've read this thread know by now. It's the first Bean and " nekkid " Robin I've owned though.:smirk:

pjtoadie

Reaction score
I dunno if this has been pointed out yet but, today, 9/10/17, at Barnes & Noble, I was able to get the Kermit, Robin & Bean figure set for 75% off, which came to $4.02. ( They almost gave me the 2 cents but I was all " Nahhh. I've got 5 ones. " ). So, if anyone has one near them, it may be worth a look. The figures are close to the quality of the Palisades line as prolly most folks who've read this thread know by now. It's the first Bean and " nekkid " Robin I've owned though.:smirk:
I wonder if it's at every location that's selling it? I might have to call my local store, that's a great deal!