The non-muppet fanfiction thread

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I didn't get along with the staff and some of the members, but not all.
Ah, I see. I've always loved it because it's simple and easy to use. Just what an administrator needs!

ProBoards still exists?
And yes, still exists. In fact, they're working on V6 of it right now. It's a little smaller than in its peak though it's still one of the biggest holsters out there, at least among the free ones.

Xerus

Reaction score
I've written quite a few fanfics myself, before I switched to making webcomics. I wrote a lot of Muppet stuff, along with some anime, mostly a Pokémon saga. And I wrote stories for my favorite cartoons like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Animalia, and the Rainbow Brite 2014 reboot. And a mini-series called HB House, about a house filled with random Hanna-Barbera characters. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/66885/Cullen

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Ah, I see. I've always loved it because it's simple and easy to use. Just what an administrator needs!

And yes, still exists. In fact, they're working on V6 of it right now. It's a little smaller than in its peak though it's still one of the biggest holsters out there, at least among the free ones.
I liked PB at first, but now I like XenForo instead.