What do you know about dreams?

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure if this is a dream 'fact' but, at least in Guatemalan culture (can't speak for all Latinos) but, my abuela has told me that it is theorized that, if you see someone in a dream, it means that they're thinking about you. I've always thought that such a perspective is very interesting :dreamy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I find that a little hard to swallow. Mainly because . . . who would even be thinking about me? And why? :eek:

In all seriousness, whenever I dream about someone, it's usually because they had been on my mind recently - even if it's a passing thought, or something seeped into my subconscience.

Now all I'm going to be able to think of is wondering why so-so was thinking about me if I dreamed about them the night before. :stick_out_tongue:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I find that a little hard to swallow. Mainly because . . . who would even be thinking about me? And why? :eek:

In all seriousness, whenever I dream about someone, it's usually because they had been on my mind recently - even if it's a passing thought, or something seeped into my subconscience.

Now all I'm going to be able to think of is wondering why so-so was thinking about me if I dreamed about them the night before. :stick_out_tongue:
Don't be so hard on yourself, geez.

Also, I said that's believed in Guatemalan culture (my culture)...you don't necessarily have to believe something that's another culture's belief.:wisdom:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think if you have a dream about someone, there's definitely more to it.

Could be someone you're close to, have a possible crush on, really hate, or miss talking to.

Those are my thoughts.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, random note, but uh....

Any of y'all had dreams where you're just literally in a sleeping bag sleeping in the middle of some place while everyone around you just continues to do everything as normal?

This happened in two dreams of mine a long time ago. One was in my first grade or second grade class (was in the same room), another was in a summer camp gym class I attended a long time ago. Both were weird..... But pleasent.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
For quite a long time now, I've had frequent dreams where I'm still living at my old house (I just had one last night). What do these dreams mean? Does anyone else have similar dreams?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For quite a long time now, I've had frequent dreams where I'm still living at my old house (I just had one last night). What do these dreams mean? Does anyone else have similar dreams?
Maybe it's possible you miss your old house. I've had dreams where I'm still in middle school or high school.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Maybe it's possible you miss your old house. I've had dreams where I'm still in middle school or high school.
I really don't miss the old house too much, but thinking about it does bring back memories. So maybe I'm getting these dreams because of nostalgia and old memories?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I really don't miss the old house too much, but thinking about it does bring back memories. So maybe I'm getting these dreams because of nostalgia and old memories?
That's possible. I've had nostalgic dreams myself.