The breakfast cereal thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, I somehow ended up with a bad box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Should be near the time whatever passes for supermarkets to put out the five monster cereals.

Then again, it feels that spokescharacters associated their respective cereals are being "gently" reti. :si

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy were only revived for like one year, and that was several years ago.

But yes, you're right, it's getting close to time for me to start my annual hording of Frankenberry. I think Walmart has the cereals already.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy were only revived for like one year, and that was several years ago.

But yes, you're right, it's getting close to time for me to start my annual hording of Frankenberry. I think Walmart has the cereals already.
This early? Why?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
@snowth.
Meh, most people only know about Chocula and Frankenberry, so the other three are just bonuses if they're actually made/sold. :scary:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess Oreo O's is no longer a Walmart-exclusive item, as I was able to find some at Kroger, and in regular-sized boxes, as opposed to those big family size boxes Walmart had.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see Walmart evidently now has new doughnut cereals: one strawberry and one chocolate. Those ought to be interesting to give a whirl sometime.