Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's all a matter of opinion. To me, blind faith in Steve is as stupid and wrong as one can get.
I'm not blindly following anyone! Give me proof other than the small tid bits of crap Disney spewd out to cover there own butts, or the other crap the Henson kids where paid to say. If you and your other Disney wannabe cronies come up with some actual proof that the show failed due to Steve, then I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Im flat out sick and tired of you and everyone else trying to blame all the Muppets failure on Steve! The problems are not Steve at all, but are the people with this warped mindset to make the Muppets something they where never supposed to be.

Censored

Reaction score
I'm not blindly following anyone! Give me proof other than the small tid bits of crap Disney spewd out to cover there own butts, or the other crap the Henson kids where paid to say. If you and your other Disney wannabe cronies come up with some actual proof that the show failed due to Steve, then I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Im flat out sick and tired of you and everyone else trying to blame all the Muppets failure on Steve! The problems are not Steve at all, but are the people with this warped mindset to make the Muppets something they where never supposed to be.
Show me proof that the Henson kids were paid to say it. That statement is just outright irresponsible.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Show me proof that the Henson kids were paid to say it. That statement is just outright irresponsible.
Easy! How else do you explain them allowing Kermit in the new realease of Emit Oter? Or how they suddenly have financial backing to produce Happy Times Murder? They got to be getting money from somewhere! Now your turn fact me up come on I dare ya!

Censored

Reaction score
Easy! How else do you explain them allowing Kermit in the new realease of Emit Oter? Or how they suddenly have financial backing to produce Happy Times Murder? They got to be getting money from somewhere! Now your turn fact me up come on I dare ya!
At least people are just stating their opinions about Steve. You're making up conspiracy theories about the Hensons and stating them as if they were facts. Again, show me the proof.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
At least people are just stating their opinions about Steve. You're making up conspiracy theories about the Hensons and stating them as if they were facts. Again, show me the proof.
I just did and you have not! So you and the other Disny trolls go crawl back under the Magic Kingdom where you belong and Stop bad mouthing someone who has done nothing but Fight for the Muppets!

Censored

Reaction score
I just did and you have not! So you and the other Disny trolls go crawl back under the Magic Kingdom where you belong and Stop bad mouthing someone who has done nothing but Fight for the Muppets!
Do you hear yourself talking, my friend? You've accused me of working for Disney, you've accused me of being Matt Vogel. You've accused the Hensons of being bribed by Disney, and apparently you think that anyone with finances had to be bribed. Is Steve really so important that he justifies a whole set of alternative facts?

Censored

Reaction score
This is a joke, right? There's no logic behind believing the Henson family was paid to make their remarks.
That's it. It must be a joke. He really had me thinking he believed it for a minute. Good one on me. Lol