The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The news about the name of Taylor Swift's new single. :big_grin: it's hilarious.

I'll at least give her props for pulling off black lipstick pretty nicely for the photo on her new album (don't judge me, but I find black lips to be pretty attractive).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Black lips aside, I find that somehow, darker shades of lipstick to be not particularly flattering on certain women - I don't know what it is, but it somehow "ages" them . . . I guess kind of like how on some men, a mustache (or even a full-blown beard) can make them look ten years older.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Black lips aside, I find that somehow, darker shades of lipstick to be not particularly flattering on certain women - I don't know what it is, but it somehow "ages" them . . . I guess kind of like how on some men, a mustache (or even a full-blown beard) can make them look ten years older.
Story of my life.

People have said I look 45 with a beard on.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I love it when my feline friend Cisco (who is a BIG and handsome longhaired Siamese cat) comes up to me, chirps at me while purring like a maniac, jumps up on my back, drapes himself around my neck, and nudges my face. His brother Coal (pure black) absolutely adores me. Coal loves to "hard nudge" my hand to make me pet him. They act this way If both haven't seen me in a while. It makes me laugh just hearing Cisco's loud purr, and I love it when they both wrap their tail around my legs.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dog Lakota has been hunting chipmunks lately. Considering my longtime fictional crush (Giggles) is a chipmunk, if she were real:She wouldn't be happy what Lakota has been doing. I picture her having nightmares about Lakota like Plankton in the SpongeBob episode, One Coarse Meal. But it's still hilarious to watch our sweet little Lakota try to act tough.