RIP June Foray

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Sorry for jumping in late, but I was sad when I heard that June passed away. I loved hearing her voice in Looney Tunes cartoons and Rocky and Bullwinkle. At least she won an Emmy at 95, which was way overdue in my opinion. Perhaps the First Lady of voice acting so close to becoming 100 years old!

RIP Ms. June Foray, your voice will live on forever

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I actually created this video six years ago, and it's gotten quite a few views for the past couple of weeks. I hope you all enjoy it. Also keep in mind, this is just a small sampling of some of my favorite voices Ms. Foray has done. If I included everything she's done, this video would last about a week, I'm sure. Maybe even longer. If I left out a favorite of yours, I apologize. As I said, these are my favorites, and we are all biased.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I actually created this video six years ago, and it's gotten quite a few views for the past couple of weeks. I hope you all enjoy it. Also keep in mind, this is just a small sampling of some of my favorite voices Ms. Foray has done. If I included everything she's done, this video would last about a week, I'm sure. Maybe even longer. If I left out a favorite of yours, I apologize. As I said, these are my favorites, and we are all biased.

Oh yeah, i've seen that video a few times over the years. I didn't realize you made it.

I have to say, Natasha and Granny are my two favorite voices of her's

fragglevision

Reaction score
I doubt that she'll be included in the "In Memoriam" clip reels for the Emmys or Oscars
well welp, the Emmys actually put her in there. I love how they had to put a picture of Rocky next to hers probably because her face alone wouldn't cull enough audience sympathies. (Beautiful song from Christopher Jackson, BTW.)

I actually created this video six years ago, and it's gotten quite a few views for the past couple of weeks.

Also I'm a bit late (again) but I realized that your video was the one that AV Club used to demonstrate her range. That's gotta be where a lot of those "quite a few" views came from.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
well welp, the Emmys actually put her in there. I love how they had to put a picture of Rocky next to hers probably because her face alone wouldn't cull enough audience sympathies. (Beautiful song from Christopher Jackson, BTW.)

Also I'm a bit late (again) but I realized that your video was the one that AV Club used to demonstrate her range. That's gotta be where a lot of those "quite a few" views came from.
Nice to see Adam West being in there also.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hokey smoke! I heard of her death a month or so back but this is the first I've seen this thread. Yeah that is a shame that she didn't make it to 100.